- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Celtics vs Cavaliers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Celtics & Cavaliers players that may affect player prop bets
The Boston Celtics visit Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse to take on the Cleveland Cavaliers on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Cleveland.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Celtics vs. Cavaliers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Celtics player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Celtics Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Mar. 6
- Derrick White has hit the Blocks Over in 28 of his last 42 games (+10.75 Units / 18% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Steals Under in 19 of his last 30 games (+10.15 Units / 31% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Points Over in 13 of his last 17 games (+8.95 Units / 48% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 31 of his last 55 games (+7.15 Units / 11% ROI)
- Malcolm Brogdon has hit the Assists Under in 8 of his last 9 away games (+7.10 Units / 57% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Cavaliers player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Cavaliers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Mar. 6
- Evan Mobley has hit the Assists Over in 21 of his last 32 games at home (+10.20 Units / 27% ROI)
- Isaac Okoro has hit the Steals Under in 13 of his last 18 games (+10.00 Units / 53% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Steals Over in 22 of his last 32 games (+9.20 Units / 21% ROI)
- Jarrett Allen has hit the Blocks Under in 20 of his last 26 games at home (+8.85 Units / 17% ROI)
- Isaac Okoro has hit the Rebounds Under in 11 of his last 13 games (+7.95 Units / 40% ROI)
Bet now on Cavaliers vs Celtics and all NBA games with BetMGM
Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Boston Celtics Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Robert Williams III (Celtics): Celtics coach Joe Mazzulla said Williams could miss 7-10 days.
- Danilo Gallinari (Celtics): Gallinari is hoping to return and play at the end of the season, according to Adam Himmelsbach of The Boston Globe.
- Malcolm Brogdon (Celtics): Brogdon did not play in Sunday’s (Mar. 5) game against New York.
- Donovan Mitchell (Cavaliers): Mitchell is questionable for Monday’s (Mar. 6) game against Boston.
Celtics vs Cavaliers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Boston Celtics||+7.5 -105||O 218.5 -105||+280|
|Cleveland Cavaliers||-7.5 -115||U 218.5 -105||-350|
The Cavaliers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -7.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.