- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Celtics vs Jazz game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Celtics & Jazz players that may affect player prop bets
The Boston Celtics visit Vivint Arena to take on the Utah Jazz on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 9:00pm EDT in Salt Lake City.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Celtics vs. Jazz player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Celtics player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Celtics Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Mar. 18
- Derrick White has hit the Steals Under in 22 of his last 36 games (+10.15 Units / 26% ROI)
- Al Horford has hit the Assists Over in his last 8 games (+9.05 Units / 98% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Rebounds Under in 21 of his last 32 away games (+8.10 Units / 18% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Blocks Over in 31 of his last 48 games (+7.95 Units / 11% ROI)
- Al Horford has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 9 of his last 10 games (+7.50 Units / 45% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Jazz player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Jazz Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Mar. 18
- Kelly Olynyk has hit the Rebounds Over in his last 7 games at home (+7.70 Units / 101% ROI)
- Jordan Clarkson has hit the Assists Under in 17 of his last 26 games at home (+6.90 Units / 20% ROI)
- Walker Kessler has hit the Steals Over in 10 of his last 15 games at home (+6.80 Units / 42% ROI)
- Jordan Clarkson has hit the Points Over in 12 of his last 17 games at home (+6.60 Units / 35% ROI)
- Jordan Clarkson has hit the Steals Under in 21 of his last 33 games at home (+6.45 Units / 16% ROI)
Bet now on Jazz vs Celtics and all NBA games with BetMGM
Utah Jazz vs. Boston Celtics Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Malcolm Brogdon (Celtics): Brogdon is OUT for Fridays (Mar.17) game against Portland.
- Payton Pritchard (Celtics): Celtics coach Joe Mazzulls said Pritchard might miss the Celtics’ upcoming six-game road trip.
- Robert Williams III (Celtics): Celtics coach Joe Mazzulla said Williams could miss 7-10 days.
- Danilo Gallinari (Celtics): Gallinari is hoping to return and play at the end of the season, according to Adam Himmelsbach of The Boston Globe.
- Collin Sexton (Jazz): Sexton will be re-evaluated in another week, according to Eric Walden of The Salt Lake Tribune.
- Jordan Clarkson (Jazz): Clarkson is QUESTIONABLE for Saturday’s (Mar.18) game against Boston.
Celtics vs Jazz Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Boston Celtics||-4.5 -110||O 233.5 -110||-190|
|Utah Jazz||+4.5 -110||U 233.5 -110||+155|
The Celtics are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.