- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Celtics vs Kings game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Celtics & Kings players that may affect player prop bets
The Boston Celtics visit Golden 1 Center to take on the Sacramento Kings on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EDT in Sacramento.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Celtics vs. Kings player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Celtics player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Celtics Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Mar. 21
- Derrick White has hit the Steals Under in 22 of his last 37 games (+9.15 Units / 23% ROI)
- Al Horford has hit the Assists Over in his last 8 games (+9.00 Units / 97% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Blocks Over in 32 of his last 49 games (+8.95 Units / 13% ROI)
- Al Horford has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 9 of his last 10 games (+7.60 Units / 46% ROI)
- Marcus Smart has hit the Steals Over in 9 of his last 13 games (+7.20 Units / 55% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Kings player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Kings Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Mar. 21
- Domantas Sabonis has hit the Assists Over in 26 of his last 33 games at home (+19.05 Units / 50% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Rebounds Under in 17 of his last 19 games at home (+14.30 Units / 57% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Steals Under in 23 of his last 34 games (+12.25 Units / 32% ROI)
- Keegan Murray has hit the Rebounds Under in 22 of his last 31 games at home (+10.00 Units / 23% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Assists Under in 16 of his last 22 games at home (+9.80 Units / 35% ROI)
Bet now on Kings vs Celtics and all NBA games with BetMGM
Sacramento Kings vs. Boston Celtics Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Payton Pritchard (Celtics): Celtics coach Joe Mazzulls said Pritchard might miss the Celtics’ upcoming six-game road trip.
- Robert Williams III (Celtics): Celtics coach Joe Mazzulla said Williams could miss 7-10 days.
- Danilo Gallinari (Celtics): Gallinari is hoping to return and play at the end of the season, according to Adam Himmelsbach of The Boston Globe.
- Kevin Huerter (Kings): Huerter did not play in Monday’s (Mar. 20) game against Utah.
Celtics vs Kings Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Boston Celtics||-4.5 -115||O 238.5 -110||-225|
|Sacramento Kings||+4.5 -105||U 238.5 -110||+180|
The Celtics are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.