- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Clippers vs 76ers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Clippers & 76ers players that may affect player prop bets
The LA Clippers visit Wells Fargo Center to take on the Philadelphia 76ers on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Philadelphia.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Clippers vs. 76ers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Clippers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 23
We’ve highlighted the top Clippers player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Ivica Zubac has hit the Steals Under in 32 of his last 42 games (+11.75 Units / 15% ROI)
- Ivica Zubac has hit the Points Under in 16 of his last 21 games (+9.75 Units / 37% ROI)
- Ivica Zubac has hit the Assists Under in 12 of his last 16 games (+8.30 Units / 35% ROI)
- John Wall has hit the Points Under in his last 8 games (+8.00 Units / 77% ROI)
- Marcus Morris Sr. has hit the Points Under in 15 of his last 21 games (+7.75 Units / 30% ROI)
Best 76ers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 23
We’ve highlighted the top 76ers player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Points Under in 18 of his last 22 games (+12.40 Units / 42% ROI)
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Assists Under in 22 of his last 30 games (+11.65 Units / 23% ROI)
- Shake Milton has hit the Assists Over in 12 of his last 14 games (+10.25 Units / 59% ROI)
- Joel Embiid has hit the Assists Over in 10 of his last 12 games at home (+7.85 Units / 55% ROI)
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 11 of his last 15 games at home (+7.40 Units / 37% ROI)
Bet now on 76ers vs Clippers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Philadelphia 76ers vs. LA Clippers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- John Wall (Clippers): Wall is questionable for Friday’s (Dec 23) game against Philadelphia.
- Tyrese Maxey (76ers): 76ers coach Doc Rivers said Maxey will be out at least a couple more weeks.
Clippers vs 76ers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|LA Clippers||+3.5 -110||O 214.5 -115||+140|
|Philadelphia 76ers||-3.5 -110||U 214.5 -115||-165|
The 76ers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.