- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Grizzlies vs 76ers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Grizzlies & 76ers players that may affect player prop bets
The Memphis Grizzlies visit Wells Fargo Center to take on the Philadelphia 76ers on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Philadelphia.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Grizzlies vs. 76ers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Grizzlies player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Grizzlies Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Feb. 23
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Points Under in 17 of his last 18 games (+15.80 Units / 66% ROI)
- Tyus Jones has hit the Rebounds Under in 19 of his last 27 away games (+11.70 Units / 35% ROI)
- Tyus Jones has hit the Points Under in 18 of his last 24 away games (+10.00 Units / 32% ROI)
- Brandon Clarke has hit the Blocks Under in 20 of his last 34 away games (+9.25 Units / 22% ROI)
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 15 of his last 20 games (+8.90 Units / 31% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top 76ers player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best 76ers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Feb. 23
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Points Under in 23 of his last 31 games at home (+13.10 Units / 33% ROI)
- James Harden has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 14 of his last 19 games at home (+9.15 Units / 46% ROI)
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 19 of his last 28 games at home (+8.15 Units / 21% ROI)
- Joel Embiid has hit the Steals Over in 8 of his last 11 games (+7.15 Units / 43% ROI)
- James Harden has hit the Steals Under in 15 of his last 20 games (+7.05 Units / 19% ROI)
Bet now on 76ers vs Grizzlies and all NBA games with BetMGM
Philadelphia 76ers vs. Memphis Grizzlies Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Steven Adams (Grizzlies): Adams will be sidelined three to five weeks after sustaining a PCL sprain in his right knee per Grizzlies PR twitter.
- Luke Kennard (Grizzlies): Kennard is OUT for Thursday’s (Feb.22) game against Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia 76ers – No Injuries Reported
Grizzlies vs 76ers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Memphis Grizzlies||+3.5 -110||O 230.5 -115||+135|
|Philadelphia 76ers||-3.5 -110||U 230.5 -115||-160|
The 76ers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.