- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Grizzlies vs Lakers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Grizzlies & Lakers players that may affect player prop bets
The Memphis Grizzlies visit Crypto.com Arena to take on the Los Angeles Lakers on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EDT in Los Angeles.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Grizzlies vs. Lakers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Grizzlies player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Grizzlies Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Apr. 24
- Desmond Bane has hit the Steals Under in 13 of his last 15 away games (+14.05 Units / 54% ROI)
- Santi Aldama has hit the Steals Under in 22 of his last 28 away games (+12.10 Units / 27% ROI)
- Tyus Jones has hit the Points Under in 25 of his last 37 away games (+9.05 Units / 19% ROI)
- Santi Aldama has hit the Points Under in 18 of his last 26 games (+7.45 Units / 21% ROI)
- Santi Aldama has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 18 of his last 26 games (+7.45 Units / 15% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Lakers player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Lakers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Apr. 24
- Jarred Vanderbilt has hit the Assists Under in 23 of his last 28 games (+17.65 Units / 41% ROI)
- Austin Reaves has hit the Assists Over in 21 of his last 28 games (+14.30 Units / 43% ROI)
- Malik Beasley has hit the Steals Under in 27 of his last 42 games at home (+14.25 Units / 29% ROI)
- Austin Reaves has hit the Points Over in 20 of his last 27 games (+12.70 Units / 43% ROI)
- Malik Beasley has hit the Points Under in 20 of his last 26 games at home (+12.50 Units / 38% ROI)
Bet now on Lakers vs Grizzlies and all NBA games with BetMGM
Los Angeles Lakers vs. Memphis Grizzlies Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Steven Adams (Grizzlies): Adams is likely to miss the rest of the season, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Brandon Clarke (Grizzlies): Clarke will miss the rest of the season with a left Achilles tear, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Jake LaRavia (Grizzlies): LaRavia hasn’t played since Apr. 2 against Chicago and remains without a timetable to return.
- LeBron James (Lakers): James is probable for Monday’s (Apr. 24) game against Memphis.
- Dennis Schroder (Lakers): Schroder is probable for Monday’s (Apr. 24) game against Memphis.
- Anthony Davis (Lakers): Davis is probable for Monday’s (Apr. 24) game against Memphis.
Grizzlies vs Lakers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Memphis Grizzlies||+4.5 -110||O 222.5 -110||+170|
|Los Angeles Lakers||-4.5 -110||U 222.5 -110||-210|
The Lakers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.