- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Grizzlies vs Nets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Grizzlies & Nets players that may affect player prop bets
The Memphis Grizzlies visit Barclays Center to take on the Brooklyn Nets on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Brooklyn.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Grizzlies vs. Nets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Grizzlies Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Nov. 20
We’ve highlighted the top Grizzlies player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Tyus Jones has hit the Rebounds Under in 10 of his last 12 games (+8.75 Units / 59% ROI)
- Tyus Jones has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+7.00 Units / 45% ROI)
- Brandon Clarke has hit the Rebounds Under in 11 of his last 15 games (+6.45 Units / 35% ROI)
- Tyus Jones has hit the Assists Under in 7 of his last 8 games (+6.35 Units / 62% ROI)
- Ja Morant has hit the Assists Under in his last 6 away games (+6.00 Units / 80% ROI)
Best Nets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Nov. 20
We’ve highlighted the top Nets player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kevin Durant has hit the Steals Under in 13 of his last 20 games (+10.30 Units / 37% ROI)
- Royce O’Neale has hit the Assists Over in 12 of his last 16 games (+8.20 Units / 40% ROI)
- Kevin Durant has hit the Blocks Over in 12 of his last 16 games (+8.15 Units / 33% ROI)
- Nicolas Claxton has hit the Rebounds Under in 11 of his last 14 games (+7.40 Units / 39% ROI)
- Nicolas Claxton has hit the Points Under in 10 of his last 13 games (+5.75 Units / 34% ROI)
Bet now on Nets vs Grizzlies and all NBA games with BetMGM
Brooklyn Nets vs. Memphis Grizzlies Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Desmond Bane (Grizzlies): The Grizzlies announced that Bane has a Grade 2 sprain and will be re-evaluated in 2-3 weeks.
- Danny Green (Grizzlies): The 76ers announced that Green has a torn ACL and LCL in his left knee.
- Ja Morant (Grizzlies): Morant is week-to-week according to Shams Charania.
- Ziaire Williams (Grizzlies): The Grizzlies announced that Williams is expected to return in 4-6 weeks.
- T.J. Warren (Nets): Nets coach Steve Nash said Warren is unlikely to play until at least November.
Grizzlies vs Nets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Memphis Grizzlies||+7.5 -110||O 223.5 -110||240|
|Brooklyn Nets||-7.5 -110||U 223.5 -110||-300|
The Nets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -7.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.