- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Hawks vs Cavaliers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Hawks & Cavaliers players that may affect player prop bets
The Atlanta Hawks visit Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse to take on the Cleveland Cavaliers on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Cleveland.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Hawks vs. Cavaliers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Hawks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Nov. 21
We’ve highlighted the top Hawks player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- De’Andre Hunter has hit the Assists Under in 13 of his last 16 games (+9.65 Units / 30% ROI)
- John Collins has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 11 of his last 14 games (+9.20 Units / 40% ROI)
- Clint Capela has hit the Steals Under in 18 of his last 26 away games (+9.10 Units / 27% ROI)
- De’Andre Hunter has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 13 games (+7.85 Units / 40% ROI)
- John Collins has hit the Points Under in 10 of his last 12 games (+7.35 Units / 47% ROI)
Best Cavaliers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Nov. 21
We’ve highlighted the top Cavaliers player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Caris LeVert has hit the Steals Under in 19 of his last 33 games (+9.25 Units / 24% ROI)
- Caris LeVert has hit the Points Under in 13 of his last 16 games (+8.75 Units / 40% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Points Over in 12 of his last 16 games (+8.20 Units / 47% ROI)
- Jarrett Allen has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 15 games (+7.45 Units / 35% ROI)
- Kevin Love has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 14 games at home (+7.30 Units / 24% ROI)
Bet now on Cavaliers vs Hawks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Atlanta Hawks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (Hawks): Bogdanovic has not played this season yet as he recovers from a knee injury and no timetable has been announced for his return to action.
- Ricky Rubio (Cavaliers): Rubio will miss the start of the season as he recovers from a left ACL tear.
- Dean Wade (Cavaliers): Wade did not play in Sunday’s (Nov. 20) game against Miami.
- Dylan Windler (Cavaliers): The Cavaliers announced that Windler will miss another 4-6 weeks.
- Kevin Love (Cavaliers): Love did not play in Sunday’s (Nov. 20) game against Miami.
Hawks vs Cavaliers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Atlanta Hawks||+2.5 -115||O 226.5 -110||110|
|Cleveland Cavaliers||-2.5 -105||U 226.5 -110||-130|
The Cavaliers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.