- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Hawks vs Celtics game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Hawks & Celtics players that may affect player prop bets
The Atlanta Hawks visit TD Garden to take on the Boston Celtics on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 3:30pm EDT in Boston.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Hawks vs. Celtics player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Hawks player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Hawks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Apr. 15
- Onyeka Okongwu has hit the Blocks Over in 36 of his last 53 games (+19.40 Units / 25% ROI)
- Onyeka Okongwu has hit the Points Over in 40 of his last 61 games (+15.40 Units / 22% ROI)
- Saddiq Bey has hit the Rebounds Over in 31 of his last 50 games (+11.80 Units / 20% ROI)
- John Collins has hit the Steals Under in 16 of his last 21 away games (+9.45 Units / 34% ROI)
- Bogdan Bogdanovic has hit the Assists Under in 11 of his last 13 games (+8.20 Units / 42% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Celtics player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Celtics Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Apr. 15
- Grant Williams has hit the Steals Under in his last 9 games (+9.00 Units / 53% ROI)
- Malcolm Brogdon has hit the Points Over in his last 6 games (+6.00 Units / 86% ROI)
- Jaylen Brown has hit the Blocks Under in his last 5 games at home (+5.00 Units / 45% ROI)
- Jaylen Brown has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 5 of his last 6 games at home (+3.90 Units / 53% ROI)
- Grant Williams has hit the Blocks Over in 3 of his last 5 games at home (+3.35 Units / 67% ROI)
Bet now on Celtics vs Hawks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Boston Celtics vs. Atlanta Hawks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Atlanta Hawks – No Injuries Reported
- Danilo Gallinari (Celtics): Gallinari is hoping to return and play at the end of the season, according to Adam Himmelsbach of The Boston Globe.
- Marcus Smart (Celtics): Smart did not play in Sunday’s (Apr. 9) game against Atlanta.
- Al Horford (Celtics): Horford did not play in Sunday’s (Apr. 9) game against Atlanta.
- Robert Williams III (Celtics): Williams III did not play in Sunday’s (Apr. 9) game against Atlanta.
- Malcolm Brogdon (Celtics): Brogdon did not play in Sunday’s (Apr. 9) game against Atlanta.
- Jaylen Brown (Celtics): Brown did not play in Sunday’s (Apr. 9) game against Atlanta.
- Jayson Tatum (Celtics): Tatum did not play in Sunday’s (Apr. 9) game against Atlanta.
Hawks vs Celtics Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
The Celtics are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at + (+).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.