- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Hawks vs Clippers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Hawks & Clippers players that may affect player prop bets
The Atlanta Hawks visit Crypto.com Arena to take on the LA Clippers on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 9:00pm EST in Los Angeles.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Hawks vs. Clippers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Hawks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Jan. 8
We’ve highlighted the top Hawks player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- AJ Griffin has hit the Rebounds Under in 12 of his last 13 away games (+11.30 Units / 62% ROI)
- AJ Griffin has hit the Steals Under in his last 9 away games (+9.10 Units / 59% ROI)
- Trae Young has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 13 of his last 16 away games (+8.80 Units / 36% ROI)
- AJ Griffin has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 15 of his last 23 games (+8.15 Units / 29% ROI)
- Bogdan Bogdanovic has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 10 of his last 13 games (+6.75 Units / 36% ROI)
Best Clippers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Jan. 8
We’ve highlighted the top Clippers player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Ivica Zubac has hit the Steals Under in 19 of his last 24 games at home (+10.45 Units / 23% ROI)
- John Wall has hit the Points Under in 12 of his last 14 games at home (+9.25 Units / 48% ROI)
- Marcus Morris Sr. has hit the Steals Under in 26 of his last 39 games at home (+6.50 Units / 11% ROI)
- Marcus Morris Sr. has hit the Blocks Under in 11 of his last 13 games at home (+5.90 Units / 18% ROI)
- John Wall has hit the Steals Under in 7 of his last 11 games at home (+5.20 Units / 36% ROI)
Bet now on Clippers vs Hawks and all NBA games with BetMGM
LA Clippers vs. Atlanta Hawks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Clint Capela (Hawks): The Hawks have listed Capela as OUT for Friday’s game (Jan. 6) against the Lakers.
- Kawhi Leonard (Clippers): Leonard is OUT for Friday’s (Jan 6) game against Minnesota.
- Nicolas Batum (Clippers): Batum is OUT for Friday’s (Jan 6) game against Minnesota.
- Paul George (Clippers): George is OUT for Friday’s (Jan 6) game against Minnesota.
Hawks vs Clippers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Atlanta Hawks||+3.5 -105||O 234.5 -110||+135|
|LA Clippers||-3.5 -115||U 234.5 -110||-165|
The Clippers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.