- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Heat vs Wizards game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Heat & Wizards players that may affect player prop bets
The Miami Heat visit Capital One Arena to take on the Washington Wizards on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Washington.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Heat vs. Wizards player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Heat Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Nov. 18
We’ve highlighted the top Heat player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Gabe Vincent has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in his last 7 games (+7.45 Units / 80% ROI)
- Max Strus has hit the Steals Over in 9 of his last 11 games (+6.65 Units / 42% ROI)
- Gabe Vincent has hit the Points Over in 10 of his last 14 games (+5.50 Units / 34% ROI)
- Caleb Martin has hit the Assists Over in 6 of his last 7 games (+5.40 Units / 72% ROI)
- Max Strus has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in his last 5 away games (+5.35 Units / 85% ROI)
Best Wizards Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Nov. 18
We’ve highlighted the top Wizards player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Rui Hachimura has hit the Steals Under in 23 of his last 27 games (+17.05 Units / 41% ROI)
- Will Barton has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 9 of his last 10 games (+7.05 Units / 37% ROI)
- Monte Morris has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 13 games (+6.00 Units / 46% ROI)
- Kyle Kuzma has hit the Blocks Under in 7 of his last 9 games at home (+5.85 Units / 65% ROI)
- Rui Hachimura has hit the Rebounds Under in 6 of his last 7 games (+5.35 Units / 60% ROI)
Bet now on Wizards vs Heat and all NBA games with BetMGM
Washington Wizards vs. Miami Heat Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Bam Adebayo (Heat): Adebayo is questionable for Friday’s (Nov. 18) game against Washington.
- Dewayne Dedmon (Heat): Dedmon is questionable for Friday’s (Nov. 18) game against Washington.
- Udonis Haslem (Heat): Haslem is out for Friday’s (Nov. 18) game against Washington.
- Victor Oladipo (Heat): Oladipo has not played this season and is not believed to be closed to returning to action, according to Brian Windhorst of ESPN.
- Caleb Martin (Heat): Martin is questionable for Friday’s (Nov. 18) game against Washington.
- Tyler Herro (Heat): Herro is out for Friday’s (Nov. 18) game against Washington.
- Omer Yurtseven (Heat): The Heat announced that Yurtseven underwent surgery and will be re-evaluated at a later date.
- Delon Wright (Wizards): Wright is expected to miss 6-8 weeks with a grade two strain, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
Heat vs Wizards Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Miami Heat||+6.5 -110||O 215.5 -110||195|
|Washington Wizards||-6.5 -110||U 215.5 -110||-250|
The Wizards are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.