- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Hornets vs Bucks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Hornets & Bucks players that may affect player prop bets
The Charlotte Hornets visit Fiserv Forum to take on the Milwaukee Bucks on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Milwaukee.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Hornets vs. Bucks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Hornets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Jan. 31
We’ve highlighted the top Hornets player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Points Over in 22 of his last 28 away games (+16.10 Units / 54% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Assists Over in 20 of his last 28 away games (+11.15 Units / 33% ROI)
- Jalen McDaniels has hit the Assists Over in 19 of his last 28 away games (+9.35 Units / 26% ROI)
- Jalen McDaniels has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 12 of his last 14 games (+9.30 Units / 43% ROI)
- Dennis Smith Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 8 away games (+8.00 Units / 50% ROI)
Best Bucks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Jan. 31
We’ve highlighted the top Bucks player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bobby Portis has hit the Rebounds Over in 17 of his last 22 games at home (+11.50 Units / 45% ROI)
- Brook Lopez has hit the Assists Over in 24 of his last 38 games (+9.65 Units / 17% ROI)
- Grayson Allen has hit the Rebounds Over in 12 of his last 16 games at home (+9.25 Units / 52% ROI)
- Pat Connaughton has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 14 of his last 22 games (+7.65 Units / 28% ROI)
- Pat Connaughton has hit the Rebounds Over in 19 of his last 29 games (+7.55 Units / 20% ROI)
Bet now on Bucks vs Hornets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Milwaukee Bucks vs. Charlotte Hornets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Kelly Oubre Jr. (Hornets): Oubre Jr. will undergo surgery on a torn ligament in his left hand and will miss 4-6 weeks, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Cody Martin (Hornets): Martin is out for Tuesday’s (Jan. 31) game against Milwaukee.
- Bobby Portis (Bucks): Portis is expected to miss at least two weeks with an MCL sprain in his right knee, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Serge Ibaka (Bucks): Ibaka is not expected to rejoin the team when they return to Milwaukee following a four-game road trip, according to Eric Nehm of The Athletic.
- MarJon Beauchamp (Bucks): Beauchamp is probable for Tuesday’s (Jan. 31) game against Charlotte.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (Bucks): Antetokounmpo is probable for Tuesday’s (Jan. 31) game against Charlotte.
Hornets vs Bucks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Charlotte Hornets||+11.5 -115||O 244.5 -110||+425|
|Milwaukee Bucks||-11.5 -105||U 244.5 -110||-600|
The Bucks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -11.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.