- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Hornets vs Jazz game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Hornets & Jazz players that may affect player prop bets
The Charlotte Hornets visit Vivint Arena to take on the Utah Jazz on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 9:00pm EST in Salt Lake City.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Hornets vs. Jazz player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Hornets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 23
We’ve highlighted the top Hornets player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Points Over in 20 of his last 26 away games (+14.00 Units / 50% ROI)
- P.J. Washington has hit the Steals Under in 20 of his last 36 away games (+9.70 Units / 26% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Assists Over in 18 of his last 26 away games (+9.15 Units / 30% ROI)
- Dennis Smith Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 9 games (+9.00 Units / 46% ROI)
- Terry Rozier has hit the Steals Over in his last 7 away games (+8.40 Units / 74% ROI)
Best Jazz Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 23
We’ve highlighted the top Jazz player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jarred Vanderbilt has hit the Steals Under in 6 of his last 7 games (+7.00 Units / 95% ROI)
- Malik Beasley has hit the Points Under in his last 6 games (+6.00 Units / 76% ROI)
- Walker Kessler has hit the Steals Over in 5 of his last 6 games at home (+5.55 Units / 91% ROI)
- Malik Beasley has hit the Steals Under in 4 of his last 5 games (+4.25 Units / 85% ROI)
- Walker Kessler has hit the Rebounds Over in 6 of his last 8 games (+4.10 Units / 48% ROI)
Bet now on Jazz vs Hornets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Utah Jazz vs. Charlotte Hornets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Kelly Oubre Jr. (Hornets): Oubre Jr. will undergo surgery on a torn ligament in his left hand and will miss 4-6 weeks, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Cody Martin (Hornets): Martin is doubtful for Monday’s (Jan. 23) game against Utah.
- LaMelo Ball (Hornets): Ball is questionable for Monday’s (Jan. 23) game against Utah.
- Kelly Olynyk (Jazz): Olynyk will likely miss another week, according to Andy Larsen of The Salt Lake Tribune.
Hornets vs Jazz Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Charlotte Hornets||+7.5 -105||O 239.5 -110||+260|
|Utah Jazz||-7.5 -115||U 239.5 -110||-350|
The Jazz are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -7.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.