- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Hornets vs Wizards game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Hornets & Wizards players that may affect player prop bets
The Charlotte Hornets visit Capital One Arena to take on the Washington Wizards on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 6:00pm EST in Washington.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Hornets vs. Wizards player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Hornets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Nov. 20
We’ve highlighted the top Hornets player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- P.J. Washington has hit the Steals Under in 21 of his last 39 games (+10.60 Units / 24% ROI)
- Jalen McDaniels has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 8 of his last 10 games (+7.60 Units / 57% ROI)
- Kelly Oubre Jr. has hit the Steals Over in 13 of his last 20 games (+6.60 Units / 22% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Points Over in 12 of his last 17 games (+6.50 Units / 35% ROI)
- P.J. Washington has hit the Blocks Under in 6 of his last 7 games (+6.40 Units / 77% ROI)
Best Wizards Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Nov. 20
We’ve highlighted the top Wizards player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Rui Hachimura has hit the Steals Under in 24 of his last 28 games (+18.05 Units / 42% ROI)
- Will Barton has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 10 of his last 11 games (+8.05 Units / 39% ROI)
- Monte Morris has hit the Steals Under in 9 of his last 14 games (+7.30 Units / 52% ROI)
- Kyle Kuzma has hit the Blocks Under in 8 of his last 10 games at home (+6.85 Units / 67% ROI)
- Will Barton has hit the Points Under in 7 of his last 8 games at home (+5.80 Units / 60% ROI)
Bet now on Wizards vs Hornets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Washington Wizards vs. Charlotte Hornets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- LaMelo Ball (Hornets): Ball did not play in Friday’s (Nov. 18) game against Cleveland.
- Mark Williams (Hornets): Williams did not play in Friday’s (Nov. 18) game against Cleveland.
- Cody Martin (Hornets): Martin has not played since Oct. 19 and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Dennis Smith Jr. (Hornets): Smith Jr. did not play in Friday’s (Nov. 18) game against Cleveland.
- Delon Wright (Wizards): Wright is expected to miss 6-8 weeks with a grade two strain, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Jordan Goodwin (Wizards): Goodwin did not play in Friday’s (Nov. 18) game against Miami.
Hornets vs Wizards Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Charlotte Hornets||+5.5 -115||O 221.5 -110||180|
|Washington Wizards||-5.5 -105||U 221.5 -110||-225|
The Wizards are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.