- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Jazz vs Wizards game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Jazz & Wizards players that may affect player prop bets
The Utah Jazz visit Capital One Arena to take on the Washington Wizards on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 6:00pm EST in Washington.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Jazz vs. Wizards player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Jazz Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Nov. 12
We’ve highlighted the top Jazz player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jordan Clarkson has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 16 away games (+8.75 Units / 49% ROI)
- Lauri Markkanen has hit the Steals Under in 16 of his last 27 games (+7.35 Units / 27% ROI)
- Lauri Markkanen has hit the Blocks Over in 10 of his last 14 games (+6.35 Units / 40% ROI)
- Mike Conley has hit the Rebounds Under in 7 of his last 8 away games (+6.00 Units / 57% ROI)
- Jordan Clarkson has hit the Points Over in 9 of his last 12 games (+5.90 Units / 45% ROI)
Best Wizards Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Nov. 12
We’ve highlighted the top Wizards player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Rui Hachimura has hit the Steals Under in 21 of his last 24 games (+17.15 Units / 49% ROI)
- Monte Morris has hit the Steals Under in 7 of his last 10 games (+7.00 Units / 70% ROI)
- Rui Hachimura has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 5 of his last 6 games at home (+5.95 Units / 99% ROI)
- Monte Morris has hit the Points Under in 9 of his last 12 games (+5.45 Units / 37% ROI)
- Bradley Beal has hit the Blocks Over in 4 of his last 5 games at home (+4.90 Units / 98% ROI)
Bet now on Wizards vs Jazz and all NBA games with BetMGM
Washington Wizards vs. Utah Jazz Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Utah Jazz – No Injuries Reported
- Kristaps Porzingis (Wizards): The Wizards have listed Porzingis as PROBABLE for Saturday’s game (Nov. 12) against the Jazz.
- Delon Wright (Wizards): Wright is expected to miss 6-8 weeks with a grade two strain, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Bradley Beal (Wizards): The Wizards placed Beal in the league’s health and safety protocols.
- Taj Gibson (Wizards): The Wizards have listed Gibson as DOUBTFUL for Saturday’s game (Nov. 12) against the Jazz.
Jazz vs Wizards Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Utah Jazz||-3.5 -115||O 220.5 -110||-165|
|Washington Wizards||+3.5 -105||U 220.5 -110||140|
The Jazz are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.