- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Kings vs Trail Blazers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Kings & Trail Blazers players that may affect player prop bets
The Sacramento Kings visit Moda Center to take on the Portland Trail Blazers on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EDT in Portland.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Kings vs. Trail Blazers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Kings player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Kings Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Mar. 29
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Steals Under in 26 of his last 38 games (+13.80 Units / 31% ROI)
- Keegan Murray has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 34 of his last 56 games (+11.55 Units / 17% ROI)
- Keegan Murray has hit the Rebounds Over in 19 of his last 29 away games (+9.90 Units / 30% ROI)
- Kevin Huerter has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 14 away games (+9.80 Units / 47% ROI)
- Malik Monk has hit the Rebounds Over in 17 of his last 25 away games (+8.85 Units / 29% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Trail Blazers player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Trail Blazers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Mar. 29
- Drew Eubanks has hit the Blocks Over in 21 of his last 26 games at home (+13.80 Units / 35% ROI)
- Cam Reddish has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 10 games (+10.75 Units / 86% ROI)
- Cam Reddish has hit the Points Under in 10 of his last 11 games (+8.80 Units / 63% ROI)
- Cam Reddish has hit the Assists Under in 9 of his last 10 games (+8.65 Units / 68% ROI)
- Shaedon Sharpe has hit the Blocks Over in 5 of his last 8 games at home (+6.65 Units / 83% ROI)
Bet now on Trail Blazers vs Kings and all NBA games with BetMGM
Portland Trail Blazers vs. Sacramento Kings Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Neemias Queta (Kings): Queta is out for Wednesday’s (Mar. 28) game against Portland.
- Justise Winslow (Trail Blazers): Winslow has not played since Dec. 21. No timetable has been announced for his return to action.
- Cam Reddish (Trail Blazers): Reddish is doubtful for Wednesday’s (Mar. 29) game against Sacramento.
- Ibou Badji (Trail Blazers): The Trail Blazers announced that Badji will have surgery on his left knee and is expected to miss eight weeks.
- Jerami Grant (Trail Blazers): Grant hasn’t played since Mar. 12 against New Orleans and remains without a timetable to return.
- Damian Lillard (Trail Blazers): The Portland Trail Blazers plan to hold Damian Lillard out for the remainder of the season according to Chris Haynes
- Trendon Watford (Trail Blazers): Watford is doubtful for Wednesday’s (Mar. 29) game against Sacramento.
- Jusuf Nurkic (Trail Blazers): Nurkic is out for Wednesday’s (Mar. 29) game against Sacramento.
- Anfernee Simons (Trail Blazers): Simons is out for Wednesday’s (Mar. 29) game against Sacramento.
Kings vs Trail Blazers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Sacramento Kings||-13.5 -115||O 235.5 -115||-1000|
|Portland Trail Blazers||+13.5 -105||U 235.5 -115||+650|
The Kings are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -13.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.