- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Knicks vs Mavericks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Knicks & Mavericks players that may affect player prop bets
The New York Knicks visit American Airlines Center to take on the Dallas Mavericks on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:30pm EST in Dallas.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Knicks vs. Mavericks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Knicks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Dec. 27
We’ve highlighted the top Knicks player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Mitchell Robinson has hit the Rebounds Over in 13 of his last 16 games (+10.15 Units / 57% ROI)
- RJ Barrett has hit the Steals Under in 20 of his last 30 away games (+10.05 Units / 29% ROI)
- Immanuel Quickley has hit the Assists Under in 21 of his last 31 games (+8.65 Units / 20% ROI)
- Immanuel Quickley has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 18 games (+8.45 Units / 43% ROI)
- Julius Randle has hit the Steals Under in 19 of his last 28 games (+7.85 Units / 23% ROI)
Best Mavericks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Dec. 27
We’ve highlighted the top Mavericks player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Assists Over in 21 of his last 31 games (+9.45 Units / 25% ROI)
- Dorian Finney-Smith has hit the Points Under in his last 9 games at home (+9.00 Units / 73% ROI)
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 20 of his last 33 games (+8.55 Units / 23% ROI)
- Tim Hardaway Jr. has hit the Rebounds Over in 15 of his last 22 games (+8.05 Units / 31% ROI)
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 18 games (+7.40 Units / 38% ROI)
Bet now on Mavericks vs Knicks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Dallas Mavericks vs. New York Knicks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Obi Toppin (Knicks): Toppin is expected to be re-evaluated in 2-3 weeks, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Jalen Brunson (Knicks): Brunson is questionable for Tuesday’s (Dec. 27) game against Dallas.
- Maxi Kleber (Mavericks): The Mavericks announced that Kleber underwent surgery for a right hamstring tear and there’s no timetable for his return.
- Josh Green (Mavericks): Green did not play in Sunday’s game (Dec. 25) against the Lakers.
- Dorian Finney-Smith (Mavericks): Finney-Smith did not play in Sunday’s game (Dec. 25) against the Lakers.
- Frank Ntilikina (Mavericks): Ntilikina did not play in Sunday’s (Dec. 25) game against the Lakers.
- Kemba Walker (Mavericks): Walker did not play in Sunday’s game (Dec. 25) against the Lakers.
Knicks vs Mavericks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|New York Knicks||+4.5 -105||O 218.5 -110||+165|
|Dallas Mavericks||-4.5 -115||U 218.5 -110||-200|
The Mavericks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.