- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Knicks vs Pacers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Knicks & Pacers players that may affect player prop bets
The New York Knicks visit Gainbridge Fieldhouse to take on the Indiana Pacers on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 5:00pm EST in Indianapolis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Knicks vs. Pacers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Knicks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Dec. 18
We’ve highlighted the top Knicks player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Mitchell Robinson has hit the Rebounds Over in 10 of his last 11 games (+9.10 Units / 74% ROI)
- RJ Barrett has hit the Steals Under in 19 of his last 29 away games (+9.05 Units / 27% ROI)
- Immanuel Quickley has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 18 of his last 24 games (+9.05 Units / 23% ROI)
- Quentin Grimes has hit the Rebounds Over in 10 of his last 13 games (+7.40 Units / 49% ROI)
- Julius Randle has hit the Steals Under in 16 of his last 23 games (+7.35 Units / 26% ROI)
Best Pacers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Dec. 18
We’ve highlighted the top Pacers player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Buddy Hield has hit the Steals Under in 23 of his last 39 games (+11.75 Units / 21% ROI)
- Buddy Hield has hit the Assists Under in 13 of his last 15 games at home (+10.25 Units / 52% ROI)
- Bennedict Mathurin has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 12 of his last 15 games at home (+9.65 Units / 46% ROI)
- Bennedict Mathurin has hit the Assists Under in 22 of his last 29 games (+9.30 Units / 17% ROI)
- Tyrese Haliburton has hit the Assists Over in 18 of his last 27 games (+8.05 Units / 26% ROI)
Bet now on Pacers vs Knicks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Indiana Pacers vs. New York Knicks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Obi Toppin (Knicks): Toppin is expected to be re-evaluated in 2-3 weeks, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Daniel Theis (Pacers): Theis underwent surgery and is considered out indefinitely, according to Tony East of WTHR Channel 13 Indianapolis.
- Chris Duarte (Pacers): Duarte is questionable for Sunday’s (Dec. 18) game against the Knicks.
- Kendall Brown (Pacers): The Pacers announced that Brown is out indefinitely with a stress reaction in his right tibia.
Knicks vs Pacers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|New York Knicks||-1.5 -105||O 227.5 -110||-115|
|Indiana Pacers||+1.5 -115||U 227.5 -110||-105|
The Knicks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.