- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Lakers vs Raptors game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Lakers & Raptors players that may affect player prop bets
The Los Angeles Lakers visit Scotiabank Arena to take on the Toronto Raptors on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Toronto.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Lakers vs. Raptors player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Lakers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Dec. 7
We’ve highlighted the top Lakers player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Assists Over in 13 of his last 18 games (+7.80 Units / 38% ROI)
- LeBron James has hit the Rebounds Over in his last 6 away games (+6.40 Units / 90% ROI)
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 5 away games (+6.35 Units / 81% ROI)
- Anthony Davis has hit the Steals Under in his last 5 games (+5.75 Units / 64% ROI)
- Austin Reaves has hit the Points Over in 9 of his last 12 games (+5.75 Units / 43% ROI)
Best Raptors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Dec. 7
We’ve highlighted the top Raptors player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Chris Boucher has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 11 of his last 14 games (+9.65 Units / 49% ROI)
- OG Anunoby has hit the Steals Over in 16 of his last 21 games (+9.60 Units / 33% ROI)
- OG Anunoby has hit the Blocks Over in 17 of his last 24 games (+9.60 Units / 33% ROI)
- OG Anunoby has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 15 of his last 21 games (+9.45 Units / 32% ROI)
- Chris Boucher has hit the Steals Over in 13 of his last 18 games (+9.40 Units / 46% ROI)
Bet now on Raptors vs Lakers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Toronto Raptors vs. Los Angeles Lakers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Anthony Davis (Lakers): Davis left Tuesday’s (Dec. 6) game with flu-like symptoms and will not return.
- Wenyen Gabriel (Lakers): The Lakers announced that Gabriel will be our for at least a week.
- Juancho Hernangomez (Raptors): Hernangomez is out for Wednesday’s (Dec. 7) game against the Lakers.
- Otto Porter Jr. (Raptors): Porter Jr. has not played since Nov. 14 and there is no timetable for his return.
- Precious Achiuwa (Raptors): Raptors coach Nick Nurse said Achiuwa will miss another 2-3 weeks.
Lakers vs Raptors Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Los Angeles Lakers||+12.5 -110||O 228.5 -110||+525|
|Toronto Raptors||-12.5 -110||U 228.5 -110||-750|
The Raptors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -12.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.