- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Magic vs Bucks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Magic & Bucks players that may affect player prop bets
The Orlando Magic visit Fiserv Forum to take on the Milwaukee Bucks on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Milwaukee.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Magic vs. Bucks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Magic player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Magic Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Mar. 1
- Franz Wagner has hit the Assists Under in 19 of his last 24 away games (+12.50 Units / 38% ROI)
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 11 games (+12.05 Units / 65% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 27 of his last 42 games (+9.65 Units / 19% ROI)
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Steals Over in 17 of his last 22 away games (+9.20 Units / 22% ROI)
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Blocks Under in 31 of his last 44 games (+9.15 Units / 13% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Bucks player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Bucks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Mar. 1
- Brook Lopez has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 13 of his last 16 games at home (+9.90 Units / 49% ROI)
- Brook Lopez has hit the Assists Over in 30 of his last 49 games (+8.70 Units / 12% ROI)
- Grayson Allen has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 16 of his last 22 games at home (+8.55 Units / 27% ROI)
- Joe Ingles has hit the Rebounds Over in 12 of his last 17 games (+8.05 Units / 42% ROI)
- Brook Lopez has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 11 games at home (+8.05 Units / 40% ROI)
Bet now on Bucks vs Magic and all NBA games with BetMGM
Milwaukee Bucks vs. Orlando Magic Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jonathan Isaac (Magic): Isaac is questionable for Wednesday’s (Mar 1) game against Milwaukee.
- Wesley Matthews (Bucks): Matthews did not play in Tuesday’s (Feb. 28) game against Brooklyn.
Magic vs Bucks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Orlando Magic||+8.5 -110||O 227.5 -115||+260|
|Milwaukee Bucks||-8.5 -110||U 227.5 -115||-350|
The Bucks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -8.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.