- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Magic vs Bulls game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Magic & Bulls players that may affect player prop bets
The Orlando Magic visit United Center to take on the Chicago Bulls on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Chicago.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Magic vs. Bulls player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Magic player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Magic Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Feb. 13
- Franz Wagner has hit the Assists Under in 17 of his last 21 away games (+12.00 Units / 43% ROI)
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Steals Over in 16 of his last 19 away games (+12.00 Units / 33% ROI)
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Blocks Under in 28 of his last 39 games (+10.20 Units / 16% ROI)
- Cole Anthony has hit the Blocks Over in 6 of his last 7 games (+9.60 Units / 137% ROI)
- Cole Anthony has hit the Rebounds Over in 23 of his last 35 games (+9.10 Units / 21% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Bulls player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Bulls Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Feb. 13
- Nikola Vucevic has hit the Assists Over in 15 of his last 19 games (+11.65 Units / 54% ROI)
- Patrick Williams has hit the Steals Over in 16 of his last 20 games (+10.85 Units / 41% ROI)
- Patrick Williams has hit the Rebounds Over in 10 of his last 12 games (+8.70 Units / 61% ROI)
- Zach LaVine has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 11 of his last 14 games (+8.60 Units / 53% ROI)
- Zach LaVine has hit the Rebounds Over in 14 of his last 20 games (+8.00 Units / 34% ROI)
Bet now on Bulls vs Magic and all NBA games with BetMGM
Chicago Bulls vs. Orlando Magic Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Orlando Magic – No Injuries Reported
- Javonte Green (Bulls): The Bulls announced that Green will undergo a debridement and will be re-evaluated in about two weeks.
- Alex Caruso (Bulls): Caruso is questionable for Monday’s (Feb. 13) game against Orlando.
- Lonzo Ball (Bulls): Ball is expected to miss at least a few months, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
Magic vs Bulls Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Orlando Magic||+4.5 -110||O 224.5 -110||+150|
|Chicago Bulls||-4.5 -110||U 224.5 -110||-185|
The Bulls are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.