- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Mavericks vs Clippers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Mavericks & Clippers players that may affect player prop bets
The Dallas Mavericks visit Crypto.com Arena to take on the LA Clippers on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:30pm EST in Los Angeles.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Mavericks vs. Clippers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Mavericks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Jan. 10
We’ve highlighted the top Mavericks player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- No trends found
Best Clippers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Jan. 10
We’ve highlighted the top Clippers player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Ivica Zubac has hit the Steals Under in 20 of his last 25 games at home (+11.45 Units / 24% ROI)
- John Wall has hit the Points Under in 13 of his last 15 games at home (+10.25 Units / 50% ROI)
- John Wall has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 12 games at home (+6.25 Units / 40% ROI)
- Reggie Jackson has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 7 of his last 8 games at home (+5.65 Units / 48% ROI)
- John Wall has hit the Blocks Over in 4 of his last 5 games at home (+5.45 Units / 109% ROI)
Bet now on Clippers vs Mavericks and all NBA games with BetMGM
LA Clippers vs. Dallas Mavericks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Maxi Kleber (Mavericks): The Mavericks announced that Kleber underwent surgery for a right hamstring tear and there’s no timetable for his return.
- Josh Green (Mavericks): Green hasn’t played since Dec. 9 against Milwaukee. A timetable for his return hasn’t been announced.
- Dorian Finney-Smith (Mavericks): Mavericks coach Jason Kidd said Finney-Smith will miss at least another couple weeks, according to NBA writer Marc Stein.
- Luka Doncic (Mavericks): Doncic is questionable for Tuesday’s (Jan. 10) game against the Clippers.
- Paul George (Clippers): George is out for Tuesday’s (Jan. 10) game against Dallas.
- Luke Kennard (Clippers): Kennard is out for Tuesday’s (Jan. 10) game against Dallas.
Mavericks vs Clippers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Dallas Mavericks||-1.5 -105||O 223.5 -110||-120|
|LA Clippers||+1.5 -115||U 223.5 -110||+100|
The Mavericks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.