- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Nets vs Knicks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Nets & Knicks players that may affect player prop bets
The Brooklyn Nets visit Madison Square Garden to take on the New York Knicks on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in New York.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Nets vs. Knicks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Nets player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Nets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Feb. 13
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Points Over in 11 of his last 14 games (+7.50 Units / 46% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Steals Over in 31 of his last 54 games (+7.30 Units / 8% ROI)
- Seth Curry has hit the Steals Over in 7 of his last 8 away games (+5.65 Units / 51% ROI)
- Ben Simmons has hit the Points Under in 7 of his last 8 away games (+5.55 Units / 54% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Blocks Under in 24 of his last 40 games (+5.30 Units / 11% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Knicks player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Knicks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Feb. 13
- Julius Randle has hit the Blocks Under in his last 14 games (+14.00 Units / 41% ROI)
- Julius Randle has hit the Assists Over in 17 of his last 22 games at home (+12.75 Units / 50% ROI)
- Immanuel Quickley has hit the Assists Under in 17 of his last 22 games at home (+11.25 Units / 39% ROI)
- Quentin Grimes has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 12 games (+10.30 Units / 85% ROI)
- Immanuel Quickley has hit the Steals Under in 13 of his last 22 games at home (+6.40 Units / 28% ROI)
Bet now on Knicks vs Nets and all NBA games with BetMGM
New York Knicks vs. Brooklyn Nets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Seth Curry (Nets): Nets coach Jacque Vaughn said Curry got an MRI and it’s unclear when Curry will be able to return, according to Nick Friedell of ESPN.com.
- Mitchell Robinson (Knicks): The Knicks announced that Robinson underwent surgery for a fractured right thumb and will be re-evaluated in three weeks.
Nets vs Knicks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Brooklyn Nets||+2.5 -110||O 220.5 -110||+115|
|New York Knicks||-2.5 -110||U 220.5 -110||-140|
The Knicks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.