- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Nuggets vs Clippers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Nuggets & Clippers players that may affect player prop bets
The Denver Nuggets visit Crypto.com Arena to take on the LA Clippers on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Los Angeles.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Nuggets vs. Clippers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Nuggets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Jan. 13
We’ve highlighted the top Nuggets player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Assists Over in 14 of his last 18 games (+8.85 Units / 35% ROI)
- Nikola Jokic has hit the Rebounds Under in 12 of his last 14 away games (+8.80 Units / 43% ROI)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Points Under in 14 of his last 18 away games (+8.75 Units / 35% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Assists Over in 24 of his last 39 games (+7.30 Units / 16% ROI)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 8 of his last 10 away games (+6.20 Units / 54% ROI)
Best Clippers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Jan. 13
We’ve highlighted the top Clippers player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- John Wall has hit the Points Under in 14 of his last 16 games at home (+11.25 Units / 52% ROI)
- Ivica Zubac has hit the Steals Under in 20 of his last 26 games at home (+8.90 Units / 18% ROI)
- John Wall has hit the Steals Under in 9 of his last 13 games at home (+7.25 Units / 44% ROI)
- Marcus Morris Sr. has hit the Steals Under in 27 of his last 41 games at home (+5.95 Units / 10% ROI)
- Ivica Zubac has hit the Blocks Under in 11 of his last 16 games at home (+5.10 Units / 20% ROI)
Bet now on Clippers vs Nuggets and all NBA games with BetMGM
LA Clippers vs. Denver Nuggets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Peyton Watson (Nuggets): Watson will be sidelined for a couple weeks, according to Harrison Wind of TheDNVR.com.
- Nikola Jokic (Nuggets): Jokic is questionable for Friday’s (Jan. 13) game against the Clippers.
- Jamal Murray (Nuggets): Murray is probable for Friday’s (Jan. 13) game against the Clippers.
- Jeff Green (Nuggets): Green is dealing with fractured left hand and sprained finger and will be re-evaluated in a month, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Bruce Brown (Nuggets): Brown is probable for Friday’s (Jan. 13) game against the Clippers.
- Paul George (Clippers): George is OUT for Friday’s (Jan 13) game against Denver.
- Luke Kennard (Clippers): Kennard is OUT for Friday’s (Jan 13) game against Denver.
Nuggets vs Clippers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Denver Nuggets||+4.5 -110||O 221.5 -110||+145|
|LA Clippers||-4.5 -110||U 221.5 -110||-175|
The Clippers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.