- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Nuggets vs Lakers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Nuggets & Lakers players that may affect player prop bets
The Denver Nuggets visit Crypto.com Arena to take on the Los Angeles Lakers on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Los Angeles.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Nuggets vs. Lakers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Nuggets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 16
We’ve highlighted the top Nuggets player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Steals Over in 28 of his last 39 away games (+9.35 Units / 12% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Assists Over in 18 of his last 26 games (+8.90 Units / 28% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Steals Over in 14 of his last 20 games (+8.00 Units / 28% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Rebounds Under in 14 of his last 19 games (+7.35 Units / 27% ROI)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Points Under in 16 of his last 23 games (+7.20 Units / 23% ROI)
Best Lakers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 16
We’ve highlighted the top Lakers player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Austin Reaves has hit the Assists Over in 12 of his last 15 games (+8.60 Units / 45% ROI)
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Assists Over in 10 of his last 12 games at home (+7.60 Units / 53% ROI)
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 7 of his last 9 games at home (+7.15 Units / 60% ROI)
- Dennis Schroder has hit the Steals Under in 7 of his last 9 games (+6.50 Units / 71% ROI)
- Anthony Davis has hit the Rebounds Over in 9 of his last 12 games at home (+6.45 Units / 52% ROI)
Bet now on Lakers vs Nuggets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Los Angeles Lakers vs. Denver Nuggets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Michael Porter Jr. (Nuggets): Nuggets coach Michael Malone said that Porter doesn’t have a timeframe for a return.
- Collin Gillespie (Nuggets): The Nuggets announced that Gillespie is out indefinitely after undergoing surgery to repair a lower left leg fracture.
- Juan Toscano-Anderson (Lakers): The Lakers announced that Toscano-Anderson will miss about two weeks.
- LeBron James (Lakers): James is probable for Friday’s (Dec 16) game against Denver.
- Wenyen Gabriel (Lakers): The Lakers announced that Gabriel will be our for at least a week.
- Anthony Davis (Lakers): Davis is probable for Friday’s (Dec 16) game against Denver.
Nuggets vs Lakers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Denver Nuggets||-1.5 -105||O 237.5 -110||+|
|Los Angeles Lakers||+1.5 -115||U 237.5 -110||+|
The Nuggets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.