- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Nuggets vs Magic game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Nuggets & Magic players that may affect player prop bets
The Denver Nuggets visit Amway Center to take on the Orlando Magic on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Orlando.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Nuggets vs. Magic player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Nuggets player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Nuggets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Feb. 9
- Bruce Brown has hit the Assists Over in 16 of his last 23 away games (+8.55 Units / 32% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Steals Over in 30 of his last 47 games (+6.70 Units / 9% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 9 of his last 12 away games (+6.10 Units / 35% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Rebounds Under in 29 of his last 46 games (+5.80 Units / 9% ROI)
- Michael Porter Jr. has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 5 games (+5.20 Units / 72% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Magic player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Magic Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Feb. 9
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Steals Over in 26 of his last 33 games (+14.55 Units / 23% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Assists Over in his last 11 games at home (+11.95 Units / 97% ROI)
- Bol Bol has hit the Assists Over in 14 of his last 19 games at home (+10.85 Units / 45% ROI)
- Markelle Fultz has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 9 games (+9.00 Units / 41% ROI)
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Blocks Under in 26 of his last 37 games (+8.20 Units / 14% ROI)
Bet now on Magic vs Nuggets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Orlando Magic vs. Denver Nuggets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Collin Gillespie (Nuggets): Gillespie remains without a timetable to make his NBA debut, according to Katy Winge of Altitude Sports.
- Zeke Nnaji (Nuggets): Nnaji is doubtful for Thursday’s (Feb.9) game against Orlando.
- Jamal Murray (Nuggets): Murray is questionable for Thursday’s (Feb.9) game against Orlando.
- Gary Harris (Magic): Harris is questionable for Thursday’s (Feb. 9) game against Denver.
- Chuma Okeke (Magic): Okeke underwent an arthroscopic procedure on his knee and is expected to be out at least a month, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
Nuggets vs Magic Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Denver Nuggets||-6.5 -105||O 231.5 -110||-250|
|Orlando Magic||+6.5 -115||U 231.5 -110||+195|
The Nuggets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.