- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Nuggets vs Pistons game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Nuggets & Pistons players that may affect player prop bets
The Denver Nuggets visit Little Caesars Arena to take on the Detroit Pistons on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EDT in Detroit.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Nuggets vs. Pistons player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Nuggets player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Nuggets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Mar. 16
- Bruce Brown has hit the Assists Under in 21 of his last 30 games (+9.55 Units / 23% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 14 of his last 20 away games (+9.10 Units / 34% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Blocks Under in 15 of his last 19 games (+9.10 Units / 33% ROI)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Blocks Over in 6 of his last 7 away games (+8.05 Units / 114% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Rebounds Over in 8 of his last 9 games (+7.70 Units / 70% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Pistons player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Pistons Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Mar. 16
- Jaden Ivey has hit the Assists Over in 16 of his last 21 games at home (+11.40 Units / 45% ROI)
- Killian Hayes has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 14 of his last 16 games (+11.15 Units / 43% ROI)
- R.J. Hampton has hit the Steals Under in his last 5 games (+7.05 Units / 140% ROI)
- James Wiseman has hit the Blocks Over in his last 7 games (+7.00 Units / 54% ROI)
- Jaden Ivey has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 11 of his last 19 games at home (+6.75 Units / 32% ROI)
Bet now on Pistons vs Nuggets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Detroit Pistons vs. Denver Nuggets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Collin Gillespie (Nuggets): Gillespie has not played this season and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Zeke Nnaji (Nuggets): Nnaji has not played since Feb. 5 and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Jamal Murray (Nuggets): Murray is probable for Thursday’s (Mar.16) game against Detroit.
- Isaiah Stewart (Pistons): The Pistons announced that Stewart has a left shoulder impingement and will re-evaluated in 3-4 weeks.
- Jaden Ivey (Pistons): Ivey is probable for Thursday’s (Mar.16) game against Denver.
- Cade Cunningham (Pistons): Cunningham had season-ending surgery on his shin. He plans on on being ready for next season, according to James Edwards III of The Athletic.
- Alec Burks (Pistons): Burks is out for Thursday’s (Mar.16) game against Denver.
- Isaiah Livers (Pistons): Livers is out for Thursday’s (Mar.16) game against Denver.
- Hamidou Diallo (Pistons): The Pistons announced that Diallo has a grade 2 right ankle sprain and will be re-evaluated in 3-4 weeks.
- Marvin Bagley III (Pistons): Pistons coach Dwane Casey said Bagley is likely to miss the next few games.
- Bojan Bogdanovic (Pistons): Bogdanovic hasn’t played since Mar. 1 against Chicago and remains without a timetable to return.
Nuggets vs Pistons Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Denver Nuggets||-14.5 -115||O 228.5 -115||-1400|
|Detroit Pistons||+14.5 -105||U 228.5 -115||+800|
The Nuggets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -14.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.