- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Nuggets vs Rockets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Nuggets & Rockets players that may affect player prop bets
The Denver Nuggets visit Toyota Center to take on the Houston Rockets on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EDT in Houston.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Nuggets vs. Rockets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Nuggets player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Nuggets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Apr. 4
- Bruce Brown has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 19 of his last 25 away games (+14.70 Units / 46% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Rebounds Over in 14 of his last 18 games (+9.90 Units / 43% ROI)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 18 of his last 25 games (+8.95 Units / 26% ROI)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Points Under in 17 of his last 24 games (+8.30 Units / 27% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Assists Under in 26 of his last 39 games (+8.30 Units / 15% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Rockets player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Rockets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Apr. 4
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 21 of his last 34 games (+10.95 Units / 23% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Blocks Under in 17 of his last 20 games (+10.35 Units / 26% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Points Over in 44 of his last 75 games (+9.70 Units / 11% ROI)
- Tari Eason has hit the Steals Over in 17 of his last 24 games (+9.55 Units / 24% ROI)
- Jabari Smith Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 32 of his last 50 games (+9.50 Units / 15% ROI)
Bet now on Rockets vs Nuggets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Houston Rockets vs. Denver Nuggets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jamal Murray (Nuggets): Murray is probable for Tuesday’s (Apr. 4) game against Houston.
- Zeke Nnaji (Nuggets): Nnaji is questionable for Tuesday’s (Apr. 4) game against Houston.
- Nikola Jokic (Nuggets): Jokic is questionable for Tuesday’s (Apr. 4) game against Houston.
- Collin Gillespie (Nuggets): Gillespie has not played this season and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Jae’Sean Tate (Rockets): Tate is out for Tuesday’s (Apr. 4) game against Denver.
Nuggets vs Rockets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Denver Nuggets||-8.5 -110||O 230.5 -105||-400|
|Houston Rockets||+8.5 -110||U 230.5 -105||+310|
The Nuggets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -8.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.