- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Nuggets vs Spurs game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Nuggets & Spurs players that may affect player prop bets
The Denver Nuggets visit AT&T Center to take on the San Antonio Spurs on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in San Antonio.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Nuggets vs. Spurs player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Nuggets player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Nuggets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 10
- Bruce Brown has hit the Blocks Under in 13 of his last 16 games (+8.95 Units / 41% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Assists Under in 19 of his last 27 games (+8.55 Units / 24% ROI)
- Nikola Jokic has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 12 games (+7.25 Units / 31% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Rebounds Over in his last 6 games (+6.75 Units / 87% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Points Under in 14 of his last 20 games (+6.50 Units / 26% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Spurs player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Spurs Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 10
- Zach Collins has hit the Steals Under in 17 of his last 20 games at home (+12.35 Units / 33% ROI)
- Zach Collins has hit the Assists Over in 15 of his last 20 games at home (+11.10 Units / 46% ROI)
- Tre Jones has hit the Steals Under in 14 of his last 16 games at home (+10.15 Units / 31% ROI)
- Doug McDermott has hit the Points Under in 10 of his last 12 games at home (+7.60 Units / 50% ROI)
- Tre Jones has hit the Points Under in his last 7 games at home (+7.00 Units / 70% ROI)
Bet now on Spurs vs Nuggets and all NBA games with BetMGM
San Antonio Spurs vs. Denver Nuggets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Collin Gillespie (Nuggets): Gillespie has not played this season and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Zeke Nnaji (Nuggets): Nnaji has not played since Feb. 5 and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Vlatko Cancar (Nuggets): Cancar is questionable for Friday’s (Mar.10) game against San Antonio.
- Zach Collins (Spurs): Collins did not play in Sunday’s (Mar. 5) game against Houston.
- Doug McDermott (Spurs): McDermott is probable for Friday’s (Mar.10) game against Denver.
- Romeo Langford (Spurs): Langford is probable for Friday’s (Mar.10) game against Denver.
- Jeremy Sochan (Spurs): Sochan is probable for Friday’s (Mar.10) game against Denver.
- Khem Birch (Spurs): Birch hasn’t played since Dec. 29 against Memphis and remains without a timetable to return.
Nuggets vs Spurs Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Denver Nuggets||-12.5 -115||O 235.5 -115||-900|
|San Antonio Spurs||+12.5 -105||U 235.5 -115||+575|
The Nuggets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -12.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.