- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Pacers vs Lakers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pacers & Lakers players that may affect player prop bets
The Indiana Pacers visit Crypto.com Arena to take on the Los Angeles Lakers on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:30pm EST in Los Angeles.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pacers vs. Lakers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Pacers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Nov. 28
We’ve highlighted the top Pacers player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bennedict Mathurin has hit the Assists Under in 15 of his last 18 games (+10.75 Units / 34% ROI)
- Buddy Hield has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 17 away games (+7.80 Units / 28% ROI)
- Tyrese Haliburton has hit the Assists Over in 13 of his last 18 games (+7.70 Units / 39% ROI)
- Tyrese Haliburton has hit the Steals Over in 10 of his last 13 games (+5.70 Units / 33% ROI)
- Jalen Smith has hit the Steals Under in 15 of his last 19 games (+5.25 Units / 13% ROI)
Best Lakers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Nov. 28
We’ve highlighted the top Lakers player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Assists Over in his last 9 games at home (+9.45 Units / 94% ROI)
- Troy Brown Jr. has hit the Assists Under in 12 of his last 14 games (+9.15 Units / 40% ROI)
- Anthony Davis has hit the Rebounds Over in 8 of his last 9 games at home (+7.45 Units / 80% ROI)
- Austin Reaves has hit the Points Over in his last 7 games (+7.00 Units / 88% ROI)
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Steals Under in 27 of his last 47 games at home (+6.65 Units / 10% ROI)
Bet now on Lakers vs Pacers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Los Angeles Lakers vs. Indiana Pacers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Daniel Theis (Pacers): Theis underwent surgery and is considered out indefinitely, according to Tony East of WTHR Channel 13 Indianapolis.
- Andrew Nembhard (Pacers): Nembhard is out for Sunday’s (Nov. 27) game against the Clippers
- Chris Duarte (Pacers): Duarte is expected to miss 4-6 weeks with a grade 2 ankle sprain, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Anthony Davis (Lakers): Davis did not play in Saturday’s (Nov. 26) game against San Antonio.
Pacers vs Lakers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Indiana Pacers||+3.5 -105||O 237.5 -115||+140|
|Los Angeles Lakers||-3.5 -115||U 237.5 -115||-165|
The Lakers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.