- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Pacers vs Pistons game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pacers & Pistons players that may affect player prop bets
The Indiana Pacers visit Little Caesars Arena to take on the Detroit Pistons on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EDT in Detroit.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pacers vs. Pistons player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Pacers player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Pacers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Mar. 13
- Buddy Hield has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 31 of his last 46 games (+14.10 Units / 26% ROI)
- Bennedict Mathurin has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 35 of his last 49 games (+11.95 Units / 14% ROI)
- Buddy Hield has hit the Steals Over in 18 of his last 30 games (+10.60 Units / 26% ROI)
- Aaron Nesmith has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 14 away games (+9.65 Units / 69% ROI)
- Andrew Nembhard has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 25 of his last 42 games (+8.90 Units / 15% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Pistons player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Pistons Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Mar. 13
- Jaden Ivey has hit the Assists Over in 16 of his last 21 games at home (+11.40 Units / 45% ROI)
- Killian Hayes has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 12 of his last 14 games (+9.15 Units / 40% ROI)
- Jaden Ivey has hit the Steals Under in 16 of his last 29 games (+8.25 Units / 28% ROI)
- Jaden Ivey has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 11 of his last 19 games at home (+6.75 Units / 32% ROI)
- Killian Hayes has hit the Points Under in 12 of his last 16 games (+6.75 Units / 32% ROI)
Bet now on Pistons vs Pacers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Detroit Pistons vs. Indiana Pacers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- T.J. McConnell (Pacers): McConnell is out for Monday’s (Mar. 13) game against Detroit.
- Tyrese Haliburton (Pacers): Haliburton is out for Monday’s (Mar. 13) game against Detroit.
- Bennedict Mathurin (Pacers): Mathurin is out for Saturday’s (Mar. 11) and Monday’s (Mar. 13) games against Detroit.
- Buddy Hield (Pacers): Hield is questionable for Monday’s (Mar. 13) game against Detroit.
- Myles Turner (Pacers): Turner is out for Monday’s (Mar. 13) game against Detroit.
- Kendall Brown (Pacers): Brown underwent surgery and is out indefinitely, according to Tony East of SI.com.
- Isaiah Stewart (Pistons): The Pistons announced that Stewart has a left shoulder impingement and will re-evaluated in 3-4 weeks.
- Jaden Ivey (Pistons): The Pistons placed Ivey in the league’s health and safety protocols.
- Cade Cunningham (Pistons): Cunningham had season-ending surgery on his shin. He plans on on being ready for next season, according to James Edwards III of The Athletic.
- Alec Burks (Pistons): Burks is out for Monday’s (Mar. 13) game against Indiana.
- Hamidou Diallo (Pistons): The Pistons announced that Diallo has a grade 2 right ankle sprain and will be re-evaluated in 3-4 weeks.
- Marvin Bagley III (Pistons): Pistons coach Dwane Casey said Bagley is likely to miss the next few games.
- Bojan Bogdanovic (Pistons): Bogdanovic is out for Monday’s (Mar. 13) game against Indiana.
Pacers vs Pistons Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Indiana Pacers||-3.5 -110||O 226.5 -110||-160|
|Detroit Pistons||+3.5 -110||U 226.5 -110||+135|
The Pacers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.