- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Pistons vs Magic game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pistons & Magic players that may affect player prop bets
The Detroit Pistons visit Amway Center to take on the Orlando Magic on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Orlando.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pistons vs. Magic player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Pistons player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Pistons Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Feb. 23
- Jaden Ivey has hit the Assists Over in 14 of his last 19 games (+8.65 Units / 37% ROI)
- Killian Hayes has hit the Steals Over in 11 of his last 17 games (+8.45 Units / 48% ROI)
- Killian Hayes has hit the Rebounds Under in 13 of his last 18 games (+7.70 Units / 32% ROI)
- Killian Hayes has hit the Points Under in 10 of his last 12 games (+7.05 Units / 45% ROI)
- Alec Burks has hit the Steals Over in 7 of his last 8 away games (+5.95 Units / 57% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Magic player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Magic Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Feb. 23
- Franz Wagner has hit the Assists Over in his last 13 games at home (+14.05 Units / 93% ROI)
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Blocks Under in 29 of his last 41 games (+9.35 Units / 14% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Steals Over in 20 of his last 27 games (+8.45 Units / 19% ROI)
- Gary Harris has hit the Points Under in 15 of his last 20 games (+8.20 Units / 30% ROI)
- Cole Anthony has hit the Assists Over in 12 of his last 15 games at home (+8.05 Units / 42% ROI)
Bet now on Magic vs Pistons and all NBA games with BetMGM
Orlando Magic vs. Detroit Pistons Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Marvin Bagley III (Pistons): Bagley III is doubtful for Thursday’s (Feb.23) game against Orlando.
- Cade Cunningham (Pistons): Cunningham had season-ending surgery on his shin. He plans on on being ready for next season, according to James Edwards III of The Athletic.
- Orlando Magic – No Injuries Reported
Pistons vs Magic Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Detroit Pistons||+6.5 -105||O 229.5 -105||+225|
|Orlando Magic||-6.5 -115||U 229.5 -105||-275|
The Magic are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.