- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Raptors vs Lakers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Raptors & Lakers players that may affect player prop bets
The Toronto Raptors visit Crypto.com Arena to take on the Los Angeles Lakers on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:30pm EST in Los Angeles.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Raptors vs. Lakers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Raptors player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Raptors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 10
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Steals Under in 25 of his last 42 games (+14.90 Units / 31% ROI)
- Scottie Barnes has hit the Rebounds Under in 35 of his last 55 games (+10.20 Units / 14% ROI)
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Points Under in 14 of his last 17 away games (+9.95 Units / 46% ROI)
- Fred VanVleet has hit the Blocks Over in 14 of his last 20 away games (+9.70 Units / 47% ROI)
- Fred VanVleet has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 14 away games (+8.60 Units / 55% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Lakers player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Lakers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 10
- Malik Beasley has hit the Points Under in 18 of his last 22 games (+12.75 Units / 44% ROI)
- Dennis Schroder has hit the Steals Under in 28 of his last 48 games (+11.70 Units / 23% ROI)
- Dennis Schroder has hit the Rebounds Under in 31 of his last 46 games (+11.05 Units / 18% ROI)
- Rui Hachimura has hit the Points Under in 19 of his last 26 games (+10.00 Units / 29% ROI)
- Dennis Schroder has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 12 of his last 14 games at home (+9.80 Units / 43% ROI)
Bet now on Lakers vs Raptors and all NBA games with BetMGM
Los Angeles Lakers vs. Toronto Raptors Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Will Barton (Raptors): Barton is probable for Friday’s (Mar.10) game against Los Angeles.
- Otto Porter Jr. (Raptors): The Raptors announced that Porter Jr. underwent season-ending surgery on his left foot.
- LeBron James (Lakers): The Lakers announced that James sustained a right foot tendon injury and will be re-evaluated in about three weeks.
- D’Angelo Russell (Lakers): Russell is probable for Friday’s (Mar.10) game against Toronto.
- Mo Bamba (Lakers): The Lakers announced that Bamba has a high left ankle sprain and will be re-evaluated in about four weeks.
Raptors vs Lakers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Toronto Raptors||-2.5 -110||O 224.5 -110||-140|
|Los Angeles Lakers||+2.5 -110||U 224.5 -110||+115|
The Raptors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.