- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Raptors vs Nets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Raptors & Nets players that may affect player prop bets
The Toronto Raptors visit Barclays Center to take on the Brooklyn Nets on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 711:30pm EDT in Brooklyn.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Raptors and Nets player prop bets, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Raptors Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Friday, Oct. 21
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Raptors players for Friday‘s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Precious Achiuwa has hit the Steals Under in his last 5 games (+5.00 Units / 63% ROI)
- Chris Boucher has hit the Blocks Over in his last 3 games (+3.00 Units / 80% ROI)
- Precious Achiuwa has hit the Blocks Under in his last 2 games (+2.25 Units / 107% ROI)
- Gary Trent Jr. has hit the Steals Over in 3 of his last 5 games (+2.15 Units / 43% ROI)
- Chris Boucher has hit the Steals Under in his last 2 away games (+2.00 Units / 49% ROI)
Nets Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Friday, Oct. 21
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Nets players for Friday‘s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Andre Drummond has hit the Steals Under in his last 6 games at home (+6.70 Units / 61% ROI)
- Nicolas Claxton has hit the Blocks Over in 5 of his last 6 games (+5.40 Units / 73% ROI)
- Nicolas Claxton has hit the Assists Over in 7 of his last 8 games (+4.55 Units / 38% ROI)
- Patty Mills has hit the Assists Under in his last 4 games at home (+4.00 Units / 52% ROI)
- Patty Mills has hit the Rebounds Over in 4 of his last 5 games at home (+3.85 Units / 56% ROI)
Looking for a $1,000 risk-free bet? Bet now on Nets vs Raptors and all NBA games with BetMGM
Brooklyn Nets vs. Toronto Raptors Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Chris Boucher (Raptors): Boucher is questionable for Friday’s (Oct. 21) game against Brooklyn.
- Khem Birch (Raptors): Birch is questionable for Friday’s (Oct. 21) game against Brooklyn.
- Otto Porter Jr. (Raptors): Porter Jr. is out for Friday’s (Oct. 21) game against Brooklyn.
- Joe Harris (Nets): Harris is probable for Friday’s (Oct. 21) game against Toronto.
- T.J. Warren (Nets): Nets coach Steve Nash said Warren is unlikely to play until at least November.
- Seth Curry (Nets): Curry is out for Friday’s (Oct. 21) game against Toronto.
Raptors vs Nets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Â||Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Toronto Raptors||+2.5 -110||O 226.5 -110||115|
|Brooklyn Nets||-2.5 -110||U 226.5 -110||-140|
The Nets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.