- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Raptors vs Pelicans game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Raptors & Pelicans players that may affect player prop bets
The Toronto Raptors visit Smoothie King Center to take on the New Orleans Pelicans on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in New Orleans.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Raptors vs. Pelicans player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Raptors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Nov. 30
We’ve highlighted the top Raptors player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- OG Anunoby has hit the Blocks Over in 15 of his last 20 games (+10.05 Units / 41% ROI)
- Chris Boucher has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 9 of his last 10 games (+9.70 Units / 63% ROI)
- Chris Boucher has hit the Steals Over in 11 of his last 14 games (+9.30 Units / 57% ROI)
- OG Anunoby has hit the Steals Over in 13 of his last 17 games (+7.65 Units / 33% ROI)
- OG Anunoby has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 12 of his last 17 games (+7.45 Units / 30% ROI)
Best Pelicans Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Nov. 30
We’ve highlighted the top Pelicans player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Rebounds Under in 14 of his last 18 games (+8.45 Units / 33% ROI)
- Jose Alvarado has hit the Points Over in 9 of his last 10 games at home (+7.90 Units / 66% ROI)
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Points Under in 9 of his last 10 games at home (+7.70 Units / 60% ROI)
- Herbert Jones has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 13 games (+7.15 Units / 34% ROI)
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 14 games (+7.05 Units / 34% ROI)
Bet now on Pelicans vs Raptors and all NBA games with BetMGM
New Orleans Pelicans vs. Toronto Raptors Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Otto Porter Jr. (Raptors): Porter Jr. has not played since Nov. 14 there is no timetable for his return.
- Precious Achiuwa (Raptors): Raptors coach Nick Nurse said Achiuwa will miss another 2-3 weeks.
- E.J. Liddell (Pelicans): The Pelicans announced that E.J. Liddell tore his right ACL and will miss most of the season.
- Brandon Ingram (Pelicans): Ingram is out for Wednesday’s (Nov. 30) game against Toronto.
- CJ McCollum (Pelicans): McCollum is questionable for Wednesday’s (Nov. 30) game against Toronto.
- Naji Marshall (Pelicans): Marshall is questionable for Wednesday’s (Nov. 30) game against Toronto.
- Larry Nance Jr. (Pelicans): Nance Jr. is questionable for Wednesday’s (Nov. 30) game against Toronto.
Raptors vs Pelicans Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Toronto Raptors||-2.5 -110||O 221.5 -110||-145|
|New Orleans Pelicans||+2.5 -110||U 221.5 -110||+120|
The Raptors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.