- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Raptors vs Rockets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Raptors & Rockets players that may affect player prop bets
The Toronto Raptors visit Toyota Center to take on the Houston Rockets on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Houston.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Raptors vs. Rockets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Raptors player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Raptors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Feb. 3
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Steals Under in 20 of his last 28 games (+17.55 Units / 52% ROI)
- Fred VanVleet has hit the Blocks Over in 12 of his last 14 away games (+12.00 Units / 85% ROI)
- Gary Trent Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 12 of his last 14 away games (+10.00 Units / 53% ROI)
- Gary Trent Jr. has hit the Steals Over in 15 of his last 21 games (+9.55 Units / 38% ROI)
- Scottie Barnes has hit the Blocks Over in 26 of his last 40 games (+8.25 Units / 16% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Rockets player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Rockets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Feb. 3
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Rebounds Over in 11 of his last 13 games (+9.35 Units / 62% ROI)
- Tari Eason has hit the Blocks Over in 9 of his last 13 games (+9.30 Units / 67% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 13 games (+8.20 Units / 42% ROI)
- Jabari Smith Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 7 games at home (+7.25 Units / 98% ROI)
- Jae’Sean Tate has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+7.10 Units / 65% ROI)
Bet now on Rockets vs Raptors and all NBA games with BetMGM
Houston Rockets vs. Toronto Raptors Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Otto Porter Jr. (Raptors): The Raptors announced that Porter Jr. underwent season-ending surgery on his left foot.
- OG Anunoby (Raptors): The Raptors announced that Anunoby has been ruled out for at least the next four games.
- Jalen Green (Rockets): Green is OUT for Friday’s (Feb 3) game against Toronto.
- Kevin Porter Jr. (Rockets): Porter Jr. said there’s still no timetable for his return, according to Michael Shapiro of SI.com.
- Jabari Smith Jr. (Rockets): Smith Jr. is questionable for Friday’s (Feb 3) game against Toronto.
Raptors vs Rockets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Toronto Raptors||-7.5 -110||O 223.5 -110||-350|
|Houston Rockets||+7.5 -110||U 223.5 -110||+260|
The Raptors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -7.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.