- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Rockets vs Jazz game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Rockets & Jazz players that may affect player prop bets
The Houston Rockets visit Vivint Arena to take on the Utah Jazz on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 9:00pm EDT in Salt Lake City.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Rockets and Jazz player prop bets, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Rockets Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Oct. 26
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Rockets players for Wednesday‘s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Jazz Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Oct. 26
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Jazz players for Wednesday‘s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Bet now on Jazz vs Rockets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Utah Jazz vs. Houston Rockets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
Rockets vs Jazz Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Houston Rockets||+7.5 -105||O 232.5 -110||260|
|Utah Jazz||-7.5 -115||U 232.5 -110||-350|
The Jazz are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -7.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.