- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Suns vs Clippers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Suns & Clippers players that may affect player prop bets
The Phoenix Suns visit Crypto.com Arena to take on the LA Clippers on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:30pm EST in Los Angeles.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Suns vs. Clippers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Suns Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Dec. 15
We’ve highlighted the top Suns player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Devin Booker has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 17 of his last 22 games (+9.95 Units / 31% ROI)
- Cameron Payne has hit the Rebounds Under in 8 of his last 9 away games (+7.70 Units / 83% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Steals Over in 16 of his last 25 games (+7.70 Units / 18% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Blocks Under in 9 of his last 11 games (+7.45 Units / 63% ROI)
- Devin Booker has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 13 games (+7.40 Units / 47% ROI)
Best Clippers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Dec. 15
We’ve highlighted the top Clippers player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Ivica Zubac has hit the Steals Under in 26 of his last 34 games at home (+13.10 Units / 22% ROI)
- Ivica Zubac has hit the Assists Under in 12 of his last 15 games (+9.60 Units / 42% ROI)
- Ivica Zubac has hit the Points Under in 15 of his last 20 games (+8.75 Units / 35% ROI)
- Marcus Morris Sr. has hit the Steals Under in 24 of his last 35 games at home (+7.70 Units / 15% ROI)
- Reggie Jackson has hit the Assists Under in his last 7 games (+7.10 Units / 77% ROI)
Bet now on Clippers vs Suns and all NBA games with BetMGM
LA Clippers vs. Phoenix Suns Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Cameron Johnson (Suns): Johnson had surgery and should return in 1-2 months, according to Brian Windhorst of ESPN.
- Devin Booker (Suns): Booker is questionable for Thursday’s (Dec. 15) game against the Clippers.
- Deandre Ayton (Suns): Ayton is questionable for Thursday’s (Dec. 15) game against the Clippers
- Duane Washington Jr. (Suns): Washington Jr. is out for Thursday’s (Dec. 15) game against the Clippers.
- Cameron Payne (Suns): Payne is out for Thursday’s (Dec. 15) game against the Clippers.
- John Wall (Clippers): Wall is out for Wednesday’s (Dec. 14) game against Minnesota.
- Norman Powell (Clippers): Powell is out for Wednesday’s (Dec. 14) game against Minnesota.
Suns vs Clippers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Phoenix Suns||-3.5 -110||O 214.5 -115||-155|
|LA Clippers||+3.5 -110||U 214.5 -115||+125|
The Suns are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.