- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Suns vs Heat game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Suns & Heat players that may affect player prop bets
The Phoenix Suns visit FTX Arena to take on the Miami Heat on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Miami.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Suns vs. Heat player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Suns Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Nov. 14
We’ve highlighted the top Suns player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Landry Shamet has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 8 games (+8.00 Units / 51% ROI)
- Cameron Payne has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 8 of his last 9 games (+6.90 Units / 47% ROI)
- Deandre Ayton has hit the Rebounds Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+6.55 Units / 59% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Blocks Over in 9 of his last 12 games (+6.35 Units / 45% ROI)
- Devin Booker has hit the Steals Over in his last 6 away games (+6.00 Units / 44% ROI)
Best Heat Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Nov. 14
We’ve highlighted the top Heat player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Gabe Vincent has hit the Steals Over in 12 of his last 17 games (+6.25 Units / 26% ROI)
- Kyle Lowry has hit the Rebounds Over in 7 of his last 8 games (+6.00 Units / 62% ROI)
- Caleb Martin has hit the Rebounds Under in 7 of his last 8 games (+5.95 Units / 61% ROI)
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Assists Over in 8 of his last 10 games (+5.90 Units / 48% ROI)
- Caleb Martin has hit the Points Under in 7 of his last 8 games (+5.85 Units / 59% ROI)
Bet now on Heat vs Suns and all NBA games with BetMGM
Miami Heat vs. Phoenix Suns Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Cameron Johnson (Suns): Johnson had surgery and should return in 1-2 months, according to Brian Windhorst of ESPN.
- Chris Paul (Suns): Paul is questionable for Monday’s (Nov. 14) game against Miami.
- Landry Shamet (Suns): Shamet is out for Monday’s (Nov. 14) game against Miami.
- Victor Oladipo (Heat): Oladipo has not played this season and is not believed to be closed to returning to action, according to Brian Windhorst of ESPN.
- Dewayne Dedmon (Heat): Dedmon is questionable for Monday’s (Nov. 14) game against Phoenix.
- Tyler Herro (Heat): Herro is questionable for Monday’s (Nov. 14) game against Phoenix.
- Omer Yurtseven (Heat): Yurtseven is expected to miss an extended period of time, according to Ira Winderman of The South Florida Sun Sentinel.
Suns vs Heat Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
The Heat are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.