- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Suns vs Nuggets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Suns & Nuggets players that may affect player prop bets
The Phoenix Suns visit Ball Arena to take on the Denver Nuggets on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:30pm EST in Denver.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Suns vs. Nuggets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Suns Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Dec. 25
We’ve highlighted the top Suns player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Devin Booker has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 8 away games (+8.00 Units / 69% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Blocks Under in 12 of his last 16 games (+7.75 Units / 43% ROI)
- Cameron Payne has hit the Rebounds Under in 8 of his last 9 away games (+7.70 Units / 83% ROI)
- Devin Booker has hit the Steals Over in 11 of his last 13 away games (+6.30 Units / 22% ROI)
- Deandre Ayton has hit the Points Over in 7 of his last 8 away games (+5.80 Units / 64% ROI)
Best Nuggets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Dec. 25
We’ve highlighted the top Nuggets player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bruce Brown has hit the Assists Over in 21 of his last 30 games (+11.35 Units / 31% ROI)
- Jamal Murray has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 11 games at home (+6.90 Units / 41% ROI)
- Aaron Gordon has hit the Points Over in 11 of his last 15 games (+6.85 Units / 41% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Rebounds Under in 16 of his last 23 games (+6.65 Units / 21% ROI)
- Aaron Gordon has hit the Steals Over in 11 of his last 15 games (+6.40 Units / 35% ROI)
Bet now on Nuggets vs Suns and all NBA games with BetMGM
Denver Nuggets vs. Phoenix Suns Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Cameron Johnson (Suns): Johnson had surgery and should return in 1-2 months, according to Brian Windhorst of ESPN.
- Devin Booker (Suns): Booker is questionable for Sunday’s (Dec. 25) game against Denver.
- Cameron Payne (Suns): Payne is out for Sunday’s (Dec. 25) game against Denver.
- Jamal Murray (Nuggets): The Nuggets have listed Murray as PROBABLE for Sunday’s game (Dec. 25) against the Suns.
- Jeff Green (Nuggets): Green is dealing with fractured left hand and sprained finger and will be re-evaluated in a month, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Collin Gillespie (Nuggets): The Nuggets announced that Gillespie is out indefinitely after undergoing surgery to repair a lower left leg fracture.
- Zeke Nnaji (Nuggets): The Nuggets have listed Nnaji as PROBABLE for Sunday’s game (Dec. 25) against the Suns.
Suns vs Nuggets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Phoenix Suns||+3.5 -105||O 230.5 -110||+145|
|Denver Nuggets||-3.5 -115||U 230.5 -110||-175|
The Nuggets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.