- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Suns vs Warriors game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Suns & Warriors players that may affect player prop bets
The Phoenix Suns visit Chase Center to take on the Golden State Warriors on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EDT in San Francisco.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Suns and Warriors player prop bets, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Suns Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Mar. 30
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Suns players for Wednesday‘s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Deandre Ayton has hit the Blocks Under in 12 of his last 14 games (+12.35 Units / 72% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Assists Over in 13 of his last 18 away games (+8.80 Units / 40% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 18 of his last 28 games (+8.55 Units / 28% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Rebounds Under in 10 of his last 12 away games (+7.50 Units / 50% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Points Over in 18 of his last 28 games (+6.20 Units / 19% ROI)
Warriors Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Mar. 30
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Warriors players for Wednesday‘s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jordan Poole has hit the Blocks Over in 8 of his last 18 games at home (+15.05 Units / 84% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Points Over in 26 of his last 38 games (+12.10 Units / 28% ROI)
- Kevon Looney has hit the Assists Over in 15 of his last 20 games (+10.55 Units / 42% ROI)
- Jonathan Kuminga has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 15 games (+8.45 Units / 42% ROI)
- Jonathan Kuminga has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 7 games (+8.05 Units / 71% ROI)
Looking for a $1,000 risk-free bet? Bet now on Warriors vs Suns and all NBA games with BetMGM
Golden State Warriors vs. Phoenix Suns Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Dario Saric (Suns): The Suns announced that Sario has a torn ACL in his right knee.
- Cameron Johnson (Suns): Johnson has not played since Mar. 4 and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- JaVale McGee (Suns): The Suns have listed McGee as OUT for Wednesday’s game (Mar. 30) against the Warriors.
- Frank Kaminsky (Suns): Kaminsky had surgery on his right knee and will be re-evaluated in eight weeks, according to Kellan Olson arizonasports.com.
- Stephen Curry (Warriors): The Warriors will re-evaluate Curry in two weeks, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- James Wiseman (Warriors): The Warriors announced that Wiseman will miss the rest of the season as he recovers from a right knee injury.
Suns vs Warriors Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Phoenix Suns||-4.5 -110||O 221.5 -110||-190|
|Golden State Warriors||+4.5 -110||U 221.5 -110||155|
The Suns are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.