- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Thunder vs Spurs game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Thunder & Spurs players that may affect player prop bets
The Oklahoma City Thunder visit AT&T Center to take on the San Antonio Spurs on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EDT in San Antonio.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Thunder vs. Spurs player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Thunder player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Thunder Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Mar. 12
- Jalen Williams has hit the Steals Over in 24 of his last 32 games (+18.75 Units / 41% ROI)
- Jalen Williams has hit the Rebounds Over in 26 of his last 38 games (+14.15 Units / 31% ROI)
- Jalen Williams has hit the Points Over in 34 of his last 52 games (+13.00 Units / 22% ROI)
- Josh Giddey has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 18 of his last 27 games (+10.65 Units / 26% ROI)
- Josh Giddey has hit the Points Over in 20 of his last 30 away games (+10.10 Units / 32% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Spurs player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Spurs Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Mar. 12
- Zach Collins has hit the Assists Over in 16 of his last 21 games at home (+12.10 Units / 47% ROI)
- Zach Collins has hit the Steals Under in 17 of his last 21 games at home (+11.35 Units / 29% ROI)
- Tre Jones has hit the Steals Under in 14 of his last 17 games at home (+9.15 Units / 27% ROI)
- Jeremy Sochan has hit the Blocks Under in 13 of his last 16 games at home (+7.85 Units / 25% ROI)
- Malaki Branham has hit the Assists Over in 10 of his last 12 games at home (+7.45 Units / 49% ROI)
Bet now on Spurs vs Thunder and all NBA games with BetMGM
San Antonio Spurs vs. Oklahoma City Thunder Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Chet Holmgren (Thunder): Holmgren is moving around is shooting again, according to Quenton Albertie of Clutch Points. He’s not expected to play this season as he recovers from a Lisfranc injury.
- Aleksej Pokusevski (Thunder): Pokusevski is starting to shoot again, according to Andrew Schlecht of The Athletic. No timetable has been announced for his return to action.
- Kenrich Williams (Thunder): The Thunder announced that Williams suffered a ligament rupture in his left wrist.
- Keldon Johnson (Spurs): Johnson is questionable for Sunday’s (Mar. 12) game against Oklahoma City.
- Jeremy Sochan (Spurs): Sochan is questionable for Sunday’s (Mar. 12) game against Oklahoma City.
- Khem Birch (Spurs): Birch hasn’t played since Dec. 29 against Memphis and remains without a timetable to return.
Thunder vs Spurs Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||-2.5 -115||O 236.5 -110||-150|
|San Antonio Spurs||+2.5 -105||U 236.5 -110||+125|
The Thunder are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.