- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Trail Blazers vs Grizzlies game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Trail Blazers & Grizzlies players that may affect player prop bets
The Portland Trail Blazers visit FedExForum to take on the Memphis Grizzlies on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Memphis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Trail Blazers vs. Grizzlies player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Trail Blazers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Feb. 1
We’ve highlighted the top Trail Blazers player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Drew Eubanks has hit the Blocks Over in 20 of his last 24 games (+16.10 Units / 52% ROI)
- Josh Hart has hit the Steals Under in 15 of his last 23 games (+10.75 Units / 33% ROI)
- Jerami Grant has hit the Assists Under in 12 of his last 15 games (+9.10 Units / 38% ROI)
- Anfernee Simons has hit the Assists Under in 10 of his last 12 away games (+7.55 Units / 43% ROI)
- Nassir Little has hit the Steals Under in his last 7 games (+7.00 Units / 44% ROI)
Best Grizzlies Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Feb. 1
We’ve highlighted the top Grizzlies player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Tyus Jones has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 12 of his last 15 games (+11.80 Units / 70% ROI)
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Points Under in 11 of his last 12 games (+9.80 Units / 63% ROI)
- Santi Aldama has hit the Rebounds Under in 15 of his last 22 games (+8.35 Units / 31% ROI)
- Santi Aldama has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 8 of his last 9 games at home (+7.70 Units / 48% ROI)
- Tyus Jones has hit the Steals Over in 12 of his last 15 games (+7.60 Units / 29% ROI)
Bet now on Grizzlies vs Trail Blazers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Memphis Grizzlies vs. Portland Trail Blazers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jusuf Nurkic (Trail Blazers): Nurkic is probable for Wednesday’s (Feb 1) game against Memphis.
- Justise Winslow (Trail Blazers): The Trail Blazers announced that Winslow’s return has been pushed back at least two weeks.
- Ibou Badji (Trail Blazers): Badji is OUT for Wednesday’s (Feb 1) game against Memphis.
- Josh Hart (Trail Blazers): Hart is probable for Wednesday’s (Feb 1) game against Memphis.
- Desmond Bane (Grizzlies): Bane is questionable for Wednesday’s (Feb 1) game against Portland.
- Steven Adams (Grizzlies): Adams will be sidelined three to five weeks after sustaining a PCL sprain in his right knee per Grizzlies PR twitter.
- Danny Green (Grizzlies): Green is questionable for Wednesday’s (Feb 1) game against Portland.
- John Konchar (Grizzlies): Konchar is questionable for Wednesday’s (Feb 1) game against Portland.
Trail Blazers vs Grizzlies Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Portland Trail Blazers||+5.5 -110||O 239.5 -110||+180|
|Memphis Grizzlies||-5.5 -110||U 239.5 -110||-225|
The Grizzlies are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.