- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Trail Blazers vs Pelicans game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Trail Blazers & Pelicans players that may affect player prop bets
The Portland Trail Blazers visit Smoothie King Center to take on the New Orleans Pelicans on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EDT in New Orleans.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Trail Blazers vs. Pelicans player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Trail Blazers player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Trail Blazers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Mar. 12
- Drew Eubanks has hit the Blocks Over in 29 of his last 41 games (+13.10 Units / 22% ROI)
- Cam Reddish has hit the Steals Over in 9 of his last 11 games (+7.00 Units / 42% ROI)
- Drew Eubanks has hit the Assists Over in 16 of his last 24 away games (+5.60 Units / 18% ROI)
- Matisse Thybulle has hit the Points Under in his last 5 games (+5.00 Units / 70% ROI)
- Drew Eubanks has hit the Points Over in 15 of his last 24 games (+5.00 Units / 18% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Pelicans player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Pelicans Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Mar. 12
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Points Under in 24 of his last 32 games at home (+13.65 Units / 33% ROI)
- Brandon Ingram has hit the Blocks Under in his last 11 games (+11.00 Units / 47% ROI)
- CJ McCollum has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 18 of his last 26 games at home (+9.90 Units / 30% ROI)
- Trey Murphy III has hit the Steals Under in 9 of his last 15 games at home (+8.30 Units / 51% ROI)
- CJ McCollum has hit the Steals Under in 7 of his last 9 games (+7.30 Units / 81% ROI)
Bet now on Pelicans vs Trail Blazers and all NBA games with BetMGM
New Orleans Pelicans vs. Portland Trail Blazers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Justise Winslow (Trail Blazers): Winslow has not played since Dec. 21. No timetable has been announced for his return to action.
- Ibou Badji (Trail Blazers): The Trail Blazers announced that Badji will have surgery on his left knee and is expected to miss eight weeks.
- Damian Lillard (Trail Blazers): Lillard is probable for Sunday’s (Mar. 12) game against New Orleans.
- Ryan Arcidiacono (Trail Blazers): Arcidiacono is questionable for Sunday’s (Mar. 12) game against New Orleans.
- E.J. Liddell (Pelicans): Liddell is doing some light shooting and is making progress from a torn right ACL, according to Cody Taylor of The USA Today. He’s expected to miss most of the season.
- Brandon Ingram (Pelicans): Ingram did not play in Saturday’s game (Mar. 11) against the Thunder.
- Larry Nance Jr. (Pelicans): Nance Jr. will be re-evaluated in two weeks, according to Chris Mannix of Sports Illustrated.
- Zion Williamson (Pelicans): The Pelicans announced that Williamson will miss at least two more weeks.
- Jose Alvarado (Pelicans): Alvarado will be re-evaluated in three weeks after being diagnosed with a stress reaction in his right tibia, per Rotowire.
Trail Blazers vs Pelicans Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Portland Trail Blazers||-3.5 -105||O 228.5 -110||-150|
|New Orleans Pelicans||+3.5 -115||U 228.5 -110||+125|
The Trail Blazers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.