- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Warriors vs 76ers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Warriors & 76ers players that may affect player prop bets
The Golden State Warriors visit Wells Fargo Center to take on the Philadelphia 76ers on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Philadelphia.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Warriors vs. 76ers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Warriors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 16
We’ve highlighted the top Warriors player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jordan Poole has hit the Rebounds Under in 21 of his last 29 games (+9.40 Units / 22% ROI)
- Draymond Green has hit the Steals Under in 7 of his last 8 games (+9.00 Units / 74% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Steals Under in 14 of his last 22 games (+7.80 Units / 33% ROI)
- Donte DiVincenzo has hit the Steals Over in 6 of his last 7 away games (+6.15 Units / 61% ROI)
- Jonathan Kuminga has hit the Assists Over in 6 of his last 7 games (+5.70 Units / 50% ROI)
Best 76ers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 16
We’ve highlighted the top 76ers player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Points Under in 17 of his last 19 games (+13.90 Units / 54% ROI)
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Assists Under in 20 of his last 27 games (+10.10 Units / 22% ROI)
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 10 of his last 12 games at home (+8.65 Units / 52% ROI)
- Shake Milton has hit the Assists Over in 9 of his last 11 games (+7.25 Units / 55% ROI)
- Georges Niang has hit the Rebounds Over in 8 of his last 11 games at home (+4.90 Units / 36% ROI)
Bet now on 76ers vs Warriors and all NBA games with BetMGM
Philadelphia 76ers vs. Golden State Warriors Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Andrew Wiggins (Warriors): Wiggins is OUT for Friday’s (Dec 16) game against Philadelphia.
- Andre Iguodala (Warriors): Iguodala has yet to make his season debut and the Warriors haven’t announced a timeline for his return.
- Draymond Green (Warriors): Green is questionable for Friday’s (Dec 16) game against Philadelphia.
- Stephen Curry (Warriors): Curry is expected to miss “a few weeks,” according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Furkan Korkmaz (76ers): Korkmaz is probable for Friday’s (Dec 16) game against Golden State.
- Tyrese Maxey (76ers): 76ers coach Doc Rivers said Maxey will be out at least a couple more weeks.
- Danuel House Jr. (76ers): House Jr. is probable for Friday’s (Dec 16) game against Golden State.
Warriors vs 76ers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Golden State Warriors||+9.5 -105||O 220.5 -110||+375|
|Philadelphia 76ers||-9.5 -115||U 220.5 -110||-500|
The 76ers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -9.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.