- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Wizards vs Nets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Wizards & Nets players that may affect player prop bets
The Washington Wizards visit Barclays Center to take on the Brooklyn Nets on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 6:00pm EST in Brooklyn.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Wizards vs. Nets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Wizards player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Wizards Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Feb. 4
- Deni Avdija has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 10 of his last 14 games (+9.90 Units / 59% ROI)
- Delon Wright has hit the Steals Over in 10 of his last 13 games (+9.20 Units / 65% ROI)
- Bradley Beal has hit the Steals Under in his last 7 games (+7.75 Units / 105% ROI)
- Kyle Kuzma has hit the Blocks Over in 7 of his last 9 games (+7.50 Units / 83% ROI)
- Corey Kispert has hit the Assists Over in his last 5 away games (+6.75 Units / 110% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Nets player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Nets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Feb. 4
- Kyrie Irving has hit the Steals Over in his last 6 games at home (+7.60 Units / 86% ROI)
- Nicolas Claxton has hit the Rebounds Over in 10 of his last 13 games (+7.15 Units / 51% ROI)
- Nicolas Claxton has hit the Blocks Over in 11 of his last 15 games (+6.40 Units / 29% ROI)
- Seth Curry has hit the Rebounds Under in 8 of his last 10 games (+5.75 Units / 37% ROI)
- Joe Harris has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 10 games (+5.65 Units / 45% ROI)
Bet now on Nets vs Wizards and all NBA games with BetMGM
Brooklyn Nets vs. Washington Wizards Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Anthony Gill (Wizards): The Wizards placed Gill in the league’s health and safety protocols.
- Kevin Durant (Nets): The Nets announced that Durant is scheduled to be reassessed in two weeks.
- T.J. Warren (Nets): Warren is questionable for Saturday’s (Feb.4) game against Washington.
- Ben Simmons (Nets): Simmons is questionable for Saturday’s (Feb.4) game against Washington.
Wizards vs Nets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Washington Wizards||+1.5 -120||O 223.5 -115||-110|
|Brooklyn Nets||-1.5 +100||U 223.5 -115||-110|
The Nets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (+100).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.