- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Wizards vs Pistons game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Wizards & Pistons players that may affect player prop bets
The Washington Wizards visit Little Caesars Arena to take on the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Detroit.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Wizards vs. Pistons player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Wizards Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Feb. 1
We’ve highlighted the top Wizards player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Deni Avdija has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 9 of his last 13 games (+8.90 Units / 56% ROI)
- Delon Wright has hit the Steals Over in 9 of his last 12 games (+8.15 Units / 62% ROI)
- Corey Kispert has hit the Assists Over in his last 5 away games (+6.75 Units / 110% ROI)
- Bradley Beal has hit the Steals Under in his last 6 games (+6.45 Units / 102% ROI)
- Deni Avdija has hit the Steals Over in 8 of his last 9 away games (+6.25 Units / 43% ROI)
Best Pistons Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Feb. 1
We’ve highlighted the top Pistons player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Killian Hayes has hit the Steals Over in 8 of his last 10 games (+8.90 Units / 89% ROI)
- Killian Hayes has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 7 games at home (+7.25 Units / 73% ROI)
- Jaden Ivey has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 16 games at home (+6.95 Units / 39% ROI)
- Saddiq Bey has hit the Points Over in 8 of his last 9 games (+6.85 Units / 66% ROI)
- Saddiq Bey has hit the Rebounds Over in 15 of his last 22 games at home (+6.80 Units / 24% ROI)
Bet now on Pistons vs Wizards and all NBA games with BetMGM
Detroit Pistons vs. Washington Wizards Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Daniel Gafford (Wizards): Gafford is questionable for Wednesday’s (Feb 1) game against Detroit.
- Anthony Gill (Wizards): The Wizards placed Gill in the league’s health and safety protocols.
- Marvin Bagley III (Pistons): The Pistons announced that Bagley III underwent surgery and will be re-evaluated in about six weeks.
- Cade Cunningham (Pistons): According the Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN, Cunningham is expected to have season-ending surgery on his left shin.
- Cory Joseph (Pistons): Joseph is OUT for Wednesday’s (Feb 1) game against Washington.
- Hamidou Diallo (Pistons): Diallo is probable for Wednesday’s (Feb 1) game against Washington.
Wizards vs Pistons Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
The – are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at ().
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.