Division I men’s college basketball teams generally have 13 scholarships per team. (Women’s basketball has 15.)
There are currently 362 Division I men’s basketball programs, and all but the eight Ivy League schools give out athletic scholarships. That means there are 354 Division I programs giving out 13 scholarships apiece.
How Many Scholarships for Division I College Basketball?
With 4,602 total men’s scholarships up for grabs across 354 current programs, and accounting for about three departing players every season, there are roughly 1,150 men’s basketball scholarships available for aspiring collegiate players in any given year.
How To Bet on College Basketball Odds
It’s never been easier and more exciting to bet on NCAA basketball odds!
- Log in to your BetMGM online sportsbook account. If you don’t have an account, sign up with the sportsbook welcome offer.
- View updated NCAA basketball odds.
- Find odds that fit your basketball betting strategy.
- Add the bet to your Bet Slip.
- Add a stake and place your bet!
Whether you’re a first-time bettor browsing futures, a casual fan building parlays, or a longtime diehard breaking down over/under trends, there’s something for everyone.
And don’t forget to check out updated sportsbook promos for Odds Boosts, sweepstakes, and more!