- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Cavaliers vs Spurs game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Cavaliers & Spurs players that may affect player prop bets
The Cleveland Cavaliers visit AT&T Center to take on the San Antonio Spurs on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:30pm EST in San Antonio.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Cavaliers vs. Spurs player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Cavaliers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Dec. 12
We’ve highlighted the top Cavaliers player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Darius Garland has hit the Points Under in his last 9 games (+9.00 Units / 78% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Points Over in 18 of his last 27 games (+8.60 Units / 29% ROI)
- Caris LeVert has hit the Points Under in 9 of his last 11 away games (+6.30 Units / 42% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 16 games (+6.25 Units / 32% ROI)
- Cedi Osman has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 7 of his last 8 games (+6.15 Units / 47% ROI)
Best Spurs Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Dec. 12
We’ve highlighted the top Spurs player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Tre Jones has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 12 of his last 14 games at home (+8.75 Units / 44% ROI)
- Devin Vassell has hit the Steals Under in 9 of his last 13 games (+7.45 Units / 33% ROI)
- Tre Jones has hit the Steals Over in 8 of his last 12 games (+7.30 Units / 59% ROI)
- Keldon Johnson has hit the Assists Under in 8 of his last 10 games at home (+6.10 Units / 45% ROI)
- Keldon Johnson has hit the Rebounds Over in 6 of his last 7 games (+5.90 Units / 76% ROI)
Bet now on Spurs vs Cavaliers and all NBA games with BetMGM
San Antonio Spurs vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Donovan Mitchell (Cavaliers): Mitchell is questionable for Monday’s (Dec. 12) game against San Antonio.
- Dean Wade (Cavaliers): The Cavaliers announced that Wade has an AC joint sprain and is expected to miss 3-4 weeks
- Ricky Rubio (Cavaliers): Rubio will miss the start of the season as he recovers from a left ACL tear.
- Kevin Love (Cavaliers): Love is questionable for Monday’s (Dec. 12) game against San Antonio.
- Dylan Windler (Cavaliers): The Cavaliers announced that Windler will miss another 4-6 weeks.
- Jakob Poeltl (Spurs): Poeltl is out for Monday’s (Dec. 12) game against Cleveland.
- Jeremy Sochan (Spurs): Sochan is questionable for Monday’s (Dec. 12) game against Cleveland.
- Blake Wesley (Spurs): Wesley is expected to miss 6-8 weeks, according to Tom Orsborn of the San Antonio Express-News.
- Keita Bates-Diop (Spurs): Bates-Diop is out for Monday’s (Dec. 12) game against Cleveland.
Cavaliers vs Spurs Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Cleveland Cavaliers||-8.5 -110||O 220.5 -105||-350|
|San Antonio Spurs||+8.5 -110||U 220.5 -105||+280|
The Cavaliers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -8.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.