- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Grizzlies vs Pelicans game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Grizzlies & Pelicans players that may affect player prop bets
The Memphis Grizzlies visit Smoothie King Center to take on the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in New Orleans.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Grizzlies vs. Pelicans player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Grizzlies Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Nov. 15
We’ve highlighted the top Grizzlies player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Tyus Jones has hit the Rebounds Under in 9 of his last 10 games (+8.85 Units / 71% ROI)
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 11 games (+8.00 Units / 59% ROI)
- Desmond Bane has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 10 games (+7.10 Units / 42% ROI)
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Rebounds Over in his last 6 games (+6.85 Units / 92% ROI)
- Brandon Clarke has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 14 games (+6.65 Units / 33% ROI)
Best Pelicans Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Nov. 15
We’ve highlighted the top Pelicans player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- CJ McCollum has hit the Rebounds Over in 7 of his last 8 games (+6.30 Units / 71% ROI)
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Rebounds Under in 9 of his last 11 games (+6.10 Units / 38% ROI)
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Blocks Under in 9 of his last 11 games (+5.90 Units / 35% ROI)
- Trey Murphy III has hit the Rebounds Under in 8 of his last 10 games (+5.80 Units / 49% ROI)
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Steals Over in 25 of his last 43 games (+5.60 Units / 11% ROI)
Bet now on Pelicans vs Grizzlies and all NBA games with BetMGM
New Orleans Pelicans vs. Memphis Grizzlies Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Desmond Bane (Grizzlies): Bane is doubtful for Tuesday’s (Nov. 15) game against New Orleans.
- Jaren Jackson Jr. (Grizzlies): Jackson Jr. is questionable for Tuesday’s (Nov. 15) game against New Orleans.
- Danny Green (Grizzlies): The 76ers announced that Green has a torn ACL and LCL in his left knee.
- Ziaire Williams (Grizzlies): The Grizzlies announced that Williams is expected to return in 4-6 weeks.
- E.J. Liddell (Pelicans): The Pelicans announced that E.J. Liddell tore his right ACL and will miss most of the season.
- Kira Lewis Jr. (Pelicans): The Pelicans announced that Lewis Jr. suffered a torn ACL and a grade 2 MCL sprain.
- Zion Williamson (Pelicans): Williamson is questionable for Tuesday’s (Nov. 15) game against Memphis.
Grizzlies vs Pelicans Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Memphis Grizzlies||+3.5 -105||O 228.5 -115||135|
|New Orleans Pelicans||-3.5 -115||U 228.5 -115||-160|
The Pelicans are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.